PDA

View Full Version : Cancer Cure Budwig

CHELLIE
11-14-2008, 05:15 AM
Hi :ws: I just wanted to pass on this info that I found on Alternative cancer cures, Hmmmm do you think the Drug Companies want you to know about this ????I dont think so, Take care, Chellie

http://home.online.no/~dusan/diseases/cancer/cancer_dr_budwig.html

http://www.cancure.org/budwig_diet.htm

HoaRC
11-14-2008, 11:42 PM
:QHi :ws: I just wanted to pass on this info that I found on Alternative cancer cures, Hmmmm do you think the Drug Companies want you to know about this ????I dont think so, Take care, Chellie

http://home.online.no/~dusan/diseases/cancer/cancer_dr_budwig.html

http://www.cancure.org/budwig_diet.htm

no they don't, but guess what? Ted Kennedy has a braing tumor and HE is being treated with these same drugs.. hwo o you explain that??

Slowjohn
11-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the info links Chellie!

SJ

CHELLIE
11-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the info links Chellie!

SJ

Your more than Welcome John :ws: Take care, Chellie

vax6335
11-17-2008, 01:18 AM
"All Meats are forbidden"!!!

Guess I'll be outta luck if I ever get cancer...

airmail wf
11-17-2008, 01:22 AM
Chellie, Thanks for the links. This might be of interest to some people. I was diagnosed with cancer, Rheumatoid arthritis, Lyme's disease, I had extreme pain everywhere, Migraine headaches, mood swings, you name it I probably had it. To make a long story short, I was sensitive to caffeine. Most people and Doctors don't have a clue about how bad caffeine is to the human body. After two weeks of no caffeine all my symptoms disappeared never to return. That has been over ten years now. If anyone wants a better life just read the book "Caffeine Blues". This book did not fine what was wrong with me. It did let me know how caffeine affected me.

All The Best
Terry

CHELLIE
11-17-2008, 02:14 AM
Chellie, Thanks for the links. This might be of interest to some people. I was diagnosed with cancer, Rheumatoid arthritis, Lyme's disease, I had extreme pain everywhere, Migraine headaches, mood swings, you name it I probably had it. To make a long story short, I was sensitive to caffeine. Most people and Doctors don't have a clue about how bad caffeine is to the human body. After two weeks of no caffeine all my symptoms disappeared never to return. That has been over ten years now. If anyone wants a better life just read the book "Caffeine Blues". This book did not fine what was wrong with me. It did let me know how caffeine affected me.

All The Best
Terry

Kewl, thats good to know, yes some foods and things affect People different, Like, I Love peanut Butter, and peanut butter will kill some people ::o
Thats good to know that you found out what the problem was, and corrected it, Glad your feeling better nowdays, Take care, Chellie

airmail wf
11-18-2008, 05:03 AM
Chellie Thanks. I was one of the lucky ones. Most people and Doctors don't have a clue that caffeine and aspartame is effecting almost everyone that consumes them. If people would stop drinking them the hospitals would be empty. This I truly believe. My life changed almost over night. I went from not being able to get out of bed , too feeling like a 20 year old in the morning. I have gotten many people off the bean and almost everyone feels much better. Sorry for the rant. It was just life changing for me. Might be for someone else on this forum.

Firestem4
11-18-2008, 08:23 AM
The problem is many cancers are incurable because of the way you are afflicted. Cancer can happen when you proteins do not fold right. or your tRNA and mRNA do not attach correctly. Sometimes a protein is made wrong and it corrupts an entire strand of DNA. That is a cause of cancer. Mutated DNA.

Bio class ruled. lol

CHELLIE
11-18-2008, 08:35 AM
The problem is many cancers are incurable because of the way you are afflicted. Cancer can happen when you proteins do not fold right. or your tRNA and mRNA do not attach correctly. Sometimes a protein is made wrong and it corrupts an entire strand of DNA. That is a cause of cancer. Mutated DNA.

Bio class ruled. lol

Hi Kevin :ws: Whats the Chromosome make up of most women ????
and whats the chromosome make up of most men ???? I say most because there are birth disorders 45xo 47xy

airmail wf
11-18-2008, 01:07 PM
When you say birth disorders I'm sure this can and does cause cancer. But we must think about family history of caffeine consumption. A lot of times you will hear people and Doctors say 'This runs in your Family" Yes I'm sure it does. Think back when did you start to use caffeine and how many generations of your family used it. Caffeine stresses the immune system and can cause any number of illnesses. It affects you down to the cellular level. I need to go to work. I would like to talk about this more but the best thing would be to read the book. It explains it better them me.

CHELLIE
11-19-2008, 03:59 AM
When you say birth disorders I'm sure this can and does cause cancer. But we must think about family history of caffeine consumption. A lot of times you will hear people and Doctors say 'This runs in your Family" Yes I'm sure it does. Think back when did you start to use caffeine and how many generations of your family used it. Caffeine stresses the immune system and can cause any number of illnesses. It affects you down to the cellular level. I need to go to work. I would like to talk about this more but the best thing would be to read the book. It explains it better them me.

your right, a lot of thing can and do cause Birth disorders, like Florine in our drinking water, one of the most deadliest poisions know to man, use a carbon filter on your drinking water, and clorine, nasty stuff, and mercury, it was in the Vacines that we got as kids, and all that stuff caused AUTISM, and mercury in the teeth fillings, gee, its a wonder we are alive today :D I have double carbon filters on my drinking water supply, but Reverse Osmosis is better to get the Pharmisuticals out of the drinking water, and Chemtrails are not helping matter, what are they trying to do, maybe block out Gama Rays from the sun, because pollution has destroyed most of the Ozone Layer ???? we depend on to block harmful sun discharges, Hmmmmmm Oh well, I just hope we leave a better world to our kids :D Take care, Chellie

airmail wf
11-20-2008, 04:22 AM
Double filter on my water and we have some of the best water in the country.

I just hope we leave a World at all.:rolleyes: Things are not looking so good lately.