PDA

View Full Version : Giant electrics

CHELLIE
01-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Hi Everyone, I have a Suggestion that I would like to make :D I thought it wouild be nice to Start a ( Giant RC Electrics ) Forum, we have one for micros and I thought it would be nice to go the other way and include a new Giant Forum too ;-) these E Power planes are starting to get bigger , faster & stronger :Q A Giant E Power plane could be a plane with a 60" wing span or larger, We Have some planes on Wattflyers right now that fit into that Category, And I thought it would be nice to have one here on Wattflyers, like RCG has :Q :D ;-) Take care, Chellie

Giant Electric Planes (http://www.rcgroups.com/giant-electric-planes-477/?) (6 Viewing)
Discuss large electric aircraft that meet IMAA giant scale guidelines: minimum 80" wingspan, 60" wingspan for biplanes, 140" combined width and length for jets, or true 1/4 scale models

Mike Parsons
01-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Thank you Chellie. At one time we did have a Giant Electrics forum. We combined it with the I/C to Electric Forums. And to stream line the forums and due to low traffic in that forum, we combined it with Sport Planes.

Sport Planes (Formerly I/C & Gas Conversion) (http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20) (8 Viewing)
Discuss I/C or Gas Conversions, Aerobatic Planes and Sport Aircraft

If there is traffic to support breaking the forum out again, I am willing to do so. Ill discuss it with the staff.

Thanks.

CHELLIE
01-06-2009, 04:35 AM
Thank you Chellie. At one time we did have a Giant Electrics forum. We combined it with the I/C to Electric Forums. And to stream line the forums and due to low traffic in that forum, we combined it with Sport Planes.

If there is traffic to support breaking the forum out again, I am willing to do so. Ill discuss it with the staff.

Thanks.

Kewl :ws: It seems that Giant E Planes are starting to get more Popular, as the price of big electric motors, esc and lipos have been coming down in price, So more people can afford it, DW Foamies is making a move that way :D towards making giant Foamies, Take care, Chellie