PDA

View Full Version : One of those days!!!

R6_Infantry
01-17-2009, 10:59 PM
I had hopes of flying or what real pilots would call crashing, however I wake up to monster winds...yea. On to the next thing...fix the airhog heli for the 3yr old simple just a shot of CA call it good, wrong the CA wasn't set and the Lil guy starts it up only to have a bit of it get tossed out from the rotor and into my eye...oh yea way to start the day. Next up is the wifes "CHORE LIST" argghh. I leave for Iraq in about 45-60 days and everything around the house needs to get done, before I leave for my all expense paid vacation. I head out to buy 300' of cedar fence holy cow STICKER SHOCK at $3.00 a board 100 boards = $300 I needed a lot more than 300 boards, leave the lumber yard only to have the truck breakdown on the way home, plus the wife has an appointment she has to be at time now (guess she will be late). A buddy tows me home the had to leave, the daughter (18yrs) has to watch the kids till I get there so now she is late for work. I am now watching 5 boys ages 5mo -9yrs old dismantle the house and eat everything like locust and still no stick time. Thats my day and I approve of this rant.

firemanbill
01-17-2009, 11:04 PM
yuck... We've all had those kinds of days. Sorry to hear that for ya.

Don Sims
01-18-2009, 12:09 AM
Dang R-6, what a day!!

son of alpea42
01-18-2009, 04:31 AM
Don't give you much time to worry about global warming HUH?

CHELLIE
01-18-2009, 06:07 AM
I had hopes of flying or what real pilots would call crashing, however I wake up to monster winds...yea. On to the next thing...fix the airhog heli for the 3yr old simple just a shot of CA call it good, wrong the CA wasn't set and the Lil guy starts it up only to have a bit of it get tossed out from the rotor and into my eye...oh yea way to start the day. Next up is the wifes "CHORE LIST" argghh. I leave for Iraq in about 45-60 days and everything around the house needs to get done, before I leave for my all expense paid vacation. I head out to buy 300' of cedar fence holy cow STICKER SHOCK at $3.00 a board 100 boards = $300 I needed a lot more than 300 boards, leave the lumber yard only to have the truck breakdown on the way home, plus the wife has an appointment she has to be at time now (guess she will be late). A buddy tows me home the had to leave, the daughter (18yrs) has to watch the kids till I get there so now she is late for work. I am now watching 5 boys ages 5mo -9yrs old dismantle the house and eat everything like locust and still no stick time. Thats my day and I approve of this rant.

Ouch, Thats a bad day, you should have stayed in bed ;-) take care, Chellie