PDA

View Full Version : New Wattflyer member!!! LIQUIDITY's daughter

rcproptester
01-23-2009, 12:10 PM
I received a text message this morning that Bryan's (Liquidity) wife has finally had their baby. Nora Elle Karlan arrivd at 4:02 Jan 23. I do not know any of the specs yet such as wingspan, AUW, power system etc., but I am sure he will chime in here as soon as he gets settled.
Congratulations Bryan and Marsha!

powerlines
01-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Congrats my bro bry!!!!

powerlines
01-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Bryan... your dog is ACTING the fool..

You should give me your daughter.. I will raise her and give her back in 3-4 years.

LOL.. That is what Stevie and WEs have said about the next dog they get.. They are going to let me keep the dog for a while.. then get it after I have raised it for a while..
LOL

gfdengine204
01-23-2009, 01:05 PM
CONGRATULATIONS BRYAN!!!!! Welcome to the club! Hope baby, mommy and daddy are all doing well.
Posted via Mobile Device

pburt1975
01-23-2009, 01:40 PM
I received a text message this morning that Bryan's (Liquidity) wife has finally had their baby. Nora Elle Karlan arrivd at 4:02 Jan 23. I do not know any of the specs yet such as wingspan, AUW, power system etc., but I am sure he will chime in here as soon as he gets settled.
Congratulations Bryan and Marsha!

Congrads Bryan and Marsha!! time to build that pink plane bed and get her on the right track :)

firemanbill
01-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Congrats Bryan and family! Truly a joyous occasion.:D

powerlines
01-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Congrads Bryan and Marsha!! time to build that pink plane bed and get her on the right track :)

YOU got that RITE!!

FlyingMonkey
01-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Muah ha ha ha ha!!!

I am going to start saving my money now. Soon Bryan will be the loving doting father, spending all his time and money on his little girl. He will be selling off all of his now meaningless RC stuff, and I will buy it all at a discount!

Congratulations Bryan,

oh, yeah, you too Marsha.

Lazy Bee
01-23-2009, 03:11 PM
Congrats Bryan & Marsha!

Just wait 'til your dog tired late one night, can't wait to turn in, & then just as your heads hit the pillow, the screaming begins (I'm talking about the baby!).::o

It's great! If I could turn back time I'd do it again in a heartbeat.:)

65Knots750fpm
01-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Congrats Bryan & Marsha!

Was it natural childbirth? That is when the mother is given no drugs!......................but the father can have all he wants!

Hope all is well! I held both of mine before their mother!

aviatordave
01-23-2009, 05:17 PM
Congrats Bryan! Enjoy your time with the family. :)

(pm me when your wife makes you sell your RC stuff :cool:)

Lazy Bee
01-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Congrats Bryan & Marsha!

Was it natural childbirth? That is when the mother is given no drugs!......................but the father can have all he wants!

Both of ours were born that way Mel, & both on their due date too. Wife had nothing but ice chips. I cut the cords & held them both first too. When they handed me the first one, I took her so slowly & carefully like fragile glass. Almost three years later when Trent got here, I was used to it. Just said "give 'em here" & almost snatched him outa their hands! In a matter of minutes I took off down the hall to show him off & left Mom by herself!:D

rcproptester
01-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Congrats Bryan & Marsha!

I just talked to Bryan, apparently she had her with no drugs... As for Bryan, I can't really tell....

Mom, Dad, and baby are fine... 6 Lbs I forget the .oz, 19" WS

Soundls like just the size for a pro.46...

powerlines
01-23-2009, 05:54 PM
I just talked to Bryan, apparently she had her with no drugs... As for Bryan, I can't really tell....

Mom, Dad, and baby are fine... 6 Lbs I forget the .oz, 19" WS

Soundls like just the size for a pro.46...

That or a GR60.. UMM I meant MOTROLFLY!! HE HE:p>

Manta1
01-23-2009, 08:06 PM
woohooo congrats bryan and marsha!! man i hope Nora looks like her mother ;)
cant wait to see pics...we are happy for you guys at the manta household.

icrashedthecub
01-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Congrats to ya...

Liquidity
01-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Well it has been a long 2 days. My wifes mother came up from Florida, which helps out a lot. She is going to take afternoon shift, and I take night and day shift. I am getting ready to grab a couple of hours of sleep in the queen size bed all by myself. The wife and Mother in law are at the hospital now just chilling and feeding the baby.

All fo you other parents can understand this. There is not feeling like seeing your first child being born. Other than the countless memorial ceremonies for fallen soliders I sat through in Iraq, this is the only other time I had no control over the tears flowing from my eyes. I tihnk I had more water comign fom my face than my wife had leak from her ....

I am happy to say everyone is doing fine, however there will be no pictures of her posted on the forums. Sorry for the disappointment, but my wife and I feel it is the right thing to do.

Thank you all for the well wishes and txt messages. I will bring the laptop back to the hospital with me this evening andd hope that I can find a free wifi connection...

Thank you again and good night.

Bryan

Manta1
01-23-2009, 10:24 PM
good to hear from you bryan..and no i dont blame you bout the pics online..bring to fly in and share em with trusted friends..well get to see her soon enuf..

R6_Infantry
01-23-2009, 11:38 PM
Congrats Bryan! Enjoy your time with the family. :)

(pm me when your wife makes you sell your RC stuff :cool:)

LOL... or when you need to trade it for baby items, like a brushless stroller. Congrats on the new addition, I have 6 and the more you have the younger you stay....really

MustangMan
01-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Bryan,

Congratulations to you and your Mrs. They grow fast, savour every moment!

Pudknocker71
01-24-2009, 01:10 AM
Welcome to the club Brian..Congradulations!

CHELLIE
01-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Congrats Bryan :ws: May all your problems be LITTLE ONES :D :D :D Take care, Chellie

powerlines
01-24-2009, 12:55 PM
ALL of his problems are LITTLE!! HE HE!!

She is BEEEUUUTIFUL!! ONE of the first few babies I have said that with.. Most look ailen to me.. HOLDEN!! WOW!! he was Chineeseailencochranite when he came out.. When He came out big footed and bare footed. I NEW he was mine!!

HE HE!!

Congrats and let us know if you need anything..

Liquidity
01-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Congrats and let us know if you need anything..

Thanks. Yes I need some more sleep, can you get me that?

offtom
01-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Congrats Bryan......Life as you knew it is now over.....

This new life will be so much more fun though.

Grasshopper
01-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Congratulations Bryan. Little girls are sweethearts. They grow up really fast so enjoy your time with her.

Hodgehound
01-27-2009, 09:43 PM
Well............ what's the latest????? Gagged on any diapers yet???? LOL Thanks for the pics.....she's beautiful!

Liquidity
01-27-2009, 11:27 PM
Things are going well right now. Both mom and baby are doing well.

I have not gagged on any diapers yet. I do not mind changing the diapers. Feeding time is my least favorite. Since the wife is breast feeding the nights are really short and sometimes the baby doesnt want to "latch on"

Lord am I glad that my wife is a patient person, because I am not

Hodgehound
01-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Same here Bry. Glad she has more than me!

Manta1
01-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Things are going well right now. Both mom and baby are doing well.

I have not gagged on any diapers yet. I do not mind changing the diapers. Feeding time is my least favorite. Since the wife is breast feeding the nights are really short and sometimes the baby doesnt want to "latch on"

Lord am I glad that my wife is a patient person, because I am not

You tell youre wife i am so proud if her for breastfeeding.esp during this time of babys life..(not that she cares if i am proud of her lol )but it is very important..if and when she gets down about the baby latching on encourage her alot...tell her she is doing good.remember,the baby has to learn how to do that as well as mom has to learn how to feed her.patience is key fake it if you have to bro..