PDA

View Full Version : login tab glitch edit(updated by crash)

capt. crash
02-14-2009, 06:04 PM
when I click on user name for either of the two boxes on main page (ie top right or left on the side) and type it in, I then hit tab as that should put the cursor to the password box. instead it then puts it to the username of the other (if starting with top right) or the password of the other (if starting with left). Then you hit tab again and it then goes to the correct box, where I can type in password and hit enter as usual. it is not exactly "broken" or something, just an annoyance.

hopefully i don't sound like a whiner b/c of this, lol :D.
oh, and I'm using firefox 3.0.1 with ubuntu if that has any help to you whatsoever...

even with that I still enjoy wattflyer a ton and am constantly impressed with the friendly community here that always seems willing to help anyone!

Mike Parsons
02-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Crash, Ill look into this. Thanks.

when I click on user name for either of the two boxes on main page (ie top right or left on the side) and type it in, I then hit tab as that should put the cursor to the password box. instead it then puts it to the username of the other (if starting with top right) or the password of the other (if starting with left). Then you hit tab again and it then goes to the correct box, where I can type in password and hit enter as usual. it is not exactly "broken" or something, just an annoyance.

hopefully i don't sound like a whiner b/c of this, lol :D.
oh, and I'm using firefox 3.0.1 with ubuntu if that has any help to you whatsoever...

even with that I still enjoy wattflyer a ton and am constantly impressed with the friendly community here that always seems willing to help anyone!

capt. crash
02-14-2009, 10:46 PM
thank you! the main problem I have with this is that if I forget about it I'll type my username, hit tab, type password, and then hit enter... which uses up my amount of login attempts...

capt. crash
02-17-2009, 04:36 PM
this glitch also happens on IE 7... I used a computer at my school library and is exactly the same on IE 7 and windowz xp professional as it is on ubuntu and firefox

capt. crash
02-18-2009, 11:10 PM
just a thought, but the easiest fix I can think of off the top of my head would to remove the user information sidebar unless someone is actually logged in.

capt. crash
04-02-2009, 05:20 PM
is anyone working on this?

Don Sims
04-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Not at this time crash, I'll link Nathan to the thread though but it may be one of those things that's taken care of one of these days....

Nathan
04-07-2009, 11:03 PM
I didn't see this thread before now, but will actually be working on this very soon. I noticed the same thing and found it equally as annoying.

capt. crash
04-08-2009, 05:16 PM
thank you! i'm glad i'm not the only one who finds it rather annoying.

capt. crash
04-13-2009, 03:20 AM
thank you for fixing the problem!!!