PDA

View Full Version : Support_Needed Hoe does PM work? Were is my sent message history?

DanWard
03-24-2011, 10:46 PM
Bad enough I'm learning the hobby and I now I have to admite I'm having troubles running my PC. :confused:

Any (a whopping 2 so far) PMs that I received stay in my inbox on this site until I delete them.

But not a one of my sent PM messages are in my sent items location. I've sent 3 PM messages today and it is like I never sent them. I have no way to tell that I actually sent them unless I get a response. If I get a response then I know I sent it.

Can you help me please?

kenchiroalpha
03-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Bad enough I'm learning the hobby and I now I have to admite I'm having troubles running my PC. :confused:

Any (a whopping 2 so far) PMs that I received stay in my inbox on this site until I delete them.

But not a one of my sent PM messages are in my sent items location. I've sent 3 PM messages today and it is like I never sent them. I have no way to tell that I actually sent them unless I get a response. If I get a response then I know I sent it.

Can you help me please?
Hi Dan
Pleased to meet you
Scroll down to mischellaneous options, Click the request read receipt for this message box
Miscellaneous Options
Request a read receipt for this message
Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.
Show your signature
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilies in text
Hope this is of help
Take care
Yours Hank

DanWard
03-25-2011, 01:56 AM
It is not in misc options but I found it, I think.

You go down to "setting and options"

Then "edit options" in that group.

Then set the last radio button under "messaging"

Thanks Hank