PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Azarr

NJSwede
08-20-2015, 01:56 PM
I came across the news last night that Azarr had passed away. If I remember correctly, he was active on this forum until recently. I didn't know him well, but he seems to have been quite a character. Also, his legal name seems to have been just "Azarr". There must be some story behind that...

Anyway, rest in peace and fly the heavenly foamies. If I remember correctly, he was a big foamie enthusiast so I'm sure the good Lord has already prepared an impressive collection for him!

SleepyC writes about him here:
http://giantscalenews.com/threads/rip-real-azarr-sad-day-for-rc.3546/

BroncoSquid
08-20-2015, 02:56 PM
R.I.P. Azarr. Last activity just 12 days ago...:(

Tepid Pilot
08-20-2015, 06:16 PM
I miss him already. Although I know Azarr only through his splendid Air Flair model kits and e-mail I will always remember and appreciate his completely honest no b-s communications.

"May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."

Adios, amigo.

TP
AMA 59376

firemanbill
08-20-2015, 06:53 PM
This hurts my heart. I had the pleasure of meeting Azarr a few years back at SEFF. He was a super nice guy that was very willing to sit with this newbie and share his vast knowledge.

One of the good guys that will be sorely missed.:(

Bub Steve
08-20-2015, 08:18 PM
Great loss,, I'm Sad today,,,

Turbojoe
08-20-2015, 09:48 PM
I remember sending him a question about his loaded antennas many years back. We had several P.M. conversations about his antenna and just R/C in general. I know I have at least one and maybe two Azarr antennas N.I.P. along with a few still on RX's.

We've lost yet another of the good guys. :{

Joe

Don Sims
08-21-2015, 12:05 AM
He was a great person and a pleasure to talk to. He'll be missed.

firemanbill
08-21-2015, 03:28 PM
The older I get the more I realize that this is the only thing I want out of life...

For people to say such good things about me when I'm gone. What a testament that is to a man's life.