PDA

View Full Version : Dunno about you - but I'm tired of all this Harassment

solentlife
11-27-2017, 02:01 PM
I know part of what I post now will not go down well with some, but :

First - I do not agree with harassment sexual or otherwise in any form. OK.

It seems that society today is hellbent on digging up dirt on literally anyone and the more famous they are - the better. Media seems to have taken over and even Govt's are being damaged by it.
I have been watching the US version of House of Cards. I have to admit that its as good and sometimes better than the original UK story. But now I and many others face the likelihood of series never concluding. Because of a B actors accusations about Spacey 30yrs ago. Netflix bows to Media and drops the show ... without any proven guilt or action.
I'm sorry but I find it hard to understand why it takes 30yrs to tell the story .. and we have a Barman in London who claims Spacey grabbed his 'nuts' ! People claiming PTSD due to a touch ...

Now Steve Segal ... who's next ?

Is the world so thirsty for this rubbish ?

Hollywood is now accused of demanding Sexual acts in return for places .... so what's so new about that ? Its been the butt-end of stories and jokes since day one of Movies ...

I hope that House of Cards can be restarted - and concluded properly. And Media can trot along to its next subject line and stop this crusade.

Nigel

birdDog
11-27-2017, 11:31 PM
Appears that there is much more playing out. Some very powerful forces/people are at work. Stay tuned!

dereckbc
11-28-2017, 03:18 AM
It is called Political Correctness gone crazy.

PC makes liars out of people. Great example every person who walks on earth dead or alive is prejudice. If you think you do not have prejudiced, you are only fooling yourself. You cannot defy the laws of nature.

birdDog
11-28-2017, 04:01 AM
Especially when looking out for the well being of YOUR OWN FAMILY is being labeled as prejudiced.