Conversation Between solentlife and corsair79
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. corsair79
    04-24-2019 10:58 PM
    Hi!

Thanks for Your answer and links.
    The version is nearly 1,5m wingspan.

Yeah, that repair seems not to be so difficult, but if we find the spare parts that will be even easier!

Thanks again, and hope we can count on Your help if we have any farther questions on that matter :)

Regards,
    Bartek
  2. corsair79
    04-23-2019 08:25 PM
    Hi, solentlife!
    I'm writing from Poland. I'm a modeler. My friend - also modeler - wrote to me asking for help in finding replacement parts for his wrecked HK Edge 540:

https://pfmrc.eu/index.php/topic/795...g/#entry744017

Searching the Web he had found Your thread on Your Edge 540. He doesn't speak English well but he deducted from pictures that You managed to get replacement parts to rebuild Your model, the fuselage especially. I know that he desperately needs motor mounting dome with firewall and fuselage sides.

He would like to know where (if anywhere) these parts are or could be available so he could buy them. If You could give him (on my message box) a web address of store or even point direction for through-Web research - that would be greatly valuable.

Thanks in advance for Your any help.
    Regards,
    Bartek

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.03950 seconds with 13 queries