Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > gzsfrk
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between gzsfrk and Catalina

Conversation Between gzsfrk and Catalina
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. 07-11-2009 10:24 PM
    Mate,
    Been reading all your articles closely as I have just purchased my first RC plane (Foam Catalina). Have only just started putting it together with the aid of your Build review (great by the way).
    At the moment I am going to keep mine stock as I am a beginner and the slower the better right?
    There is a couple of questions I wish to ask you about the catalina.
    Firstly you mentioned you put reinforcing tape in the usal spots (sticky tape?). Where are these usual spots that you mention?
    Also, I have stuck on the bottom halves of the engine cowling with good glue that wont come off, I dont think I should have done this as I may wish to change the motors out one day with BL. Can you buy spares for this plane?
    Can all motors mount on those wooden sticks like our stock brushed 370's?
    Can we just change over to a Lipo battery without doing any other mods?
    Is the stock performance OK enough for good flight?
    Sorry, so many questions from a Newbie.
    Any help would be great.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.04773 seconds with 13 queries