WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between mclarkson and hangingon

Conversation Between mclarkson and hangingon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. mclarkson
    01-02-2013 08:41 PM
    Glad to help.
  2. hangingon
    01-01-2013 06:58 AM
    Thank you for you input the hz mini super cub would be like a Corvette vs. Chevy Luv truck my cub being the Luv truck. Most post on the sdm j3 is pretty bad but I have had fun with mine the brushless made a big difference too! Tanks again.
  3. mclarkson
    01-01-2013 06:27 AM
    Well, I can't really compare them directly. The closest I've ever flown is probably the HobbyZone Mini Super Cub.

Personally, I say, 'what the heck - get something different.' You've already flown the cub, try the SS. If it doesn't work out, you're only out about $20 for the Slow Stick wings and such - all the parts will transfer to another model.
  4. hangingon
    01-01-2013 03:21 AM
    I seen your post and video on the slow stick. I'am flying a glued and taped harbor/sdm j3 now I'm trying to decide on getting a cub thru hobby king - electronics it's the same cheap cub as the sdm or go with a slow stick. The ss is about 20.00 more & it has the brushless motor with it. Any input on the ss vs. sdm cub would be helpful. For replacement parts looks like the ss wins .

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05235 seconds with 13 queries