WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between crshbandit and CHELLIE

Conversation Between crshbandit and CHELLIE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. CHELLIE
    07-17-2011 01:58 AM
    here is a great bi Plane for you :) Tell Jeff that Chellie sent you, we go way back, he is great to work with, you will love working with Heads Up Rc, Take care and have fun, Chellie

http://www.headsuprc.com/servlet/the...-GEMINI/Detail
  2. crshbandit
    07-16-2011 02:35 PM
    P.S. The fishing is great here right now! It's hopper dropper season! (fishing with a grasshopper fly with another small fly attached to a dropper a few inches below the hopper).
  3. crshbandit
    07-16-2011 02:33 PM
    Thanks for the great advice and kind words Chellie! I love the techie tweeking part of this hobby, and the fact that there is always more to learn. Keeps it interesting. Having cool ppl like you guys on here to learn from certainly helps alot. I really should have started with a foamie Bipe for my first biplane, but I love the looks of a balsa plane! Hope you have a great weekend.
  4. crshbandit
    07-05-2011 03:23 AM
    We have lots of good spots here in Wisconsin to go Flyfishing for both Trout and Bass. If you are ever visiting I would be happy to take you fishing! Tieing flies and building planes are what get me thru the winters here!
  5. CHELLIE
    07-04-2011 08:22 PM
    Lets go Flyfishing :) I have not done that in years :) Take care and have fun, Chellie
  6. crshbandit
    07-04-2011 01:13 PM
    P.S. An attractive girl that loves R.C. planes? Will you marry me? :) hehe
  7. crshbandit
    07-04-2011 12:53 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion on using the testors spray enamel. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.06158 seconds with 13 queries