WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between Fly Time and C130 Load

Conversation Between Fly Time and C130 Load
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Fly Time
    03-08-2009 10:58 PM
    I used to be into rockets when I was a kid. I would love to get my son into them too, but I cannot think of any places nearby where there is enough room. It's hard enough to find space to fly RC let alone something where you have so little control of where it lands. Too many dang trees in the PNW!
  2. C130 Load
    03-08-2009 09:42 PM
    Nice eye. I didn't realize I was getting them in the picture. I guess I should pay more attention to what's in the background. Could be scary like my wife walking by with her head all gooped up in hair dye.

In the background are 2 Canadian Arrow V2's,Sunward Phoenix Fighter rocket, Dr Zooch Mercury #7 Redstone,Deuces Wild converted to a Nike/Ajax to name a couple. The one on the far right is what's left of my 4" G-Force. The motors ejection charge was to weak and didn't deploy the laundry and came in ballistic on it's maiden flight. What you see is all that remains of 60" original height :(
  3. C130 Load
    03-06-2009 05:49 PM
    LOL,, OK now I know how you know I just don't know how I know it.
    And no,,, I'm not sorry. :)
    Ed
  4. C130 Load
    02-28-2009 01:11 AM
    Thanks for adding me to your friend list Doug and thanks for all your help.
    I'm sure we'll talk more.
    Ed

OH,,, OK I'll bite. How do you know???

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05088 seconds with 13 queries