WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between dbcisco and dcwwcp

Conversation Between dbcisco and dcwwcp
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. dbcisco
    12-26-2009 08:18 PM
    Sure email me at [email protected]
    Thanks ever so much
  2. dcwwcp
    12-26-2009 07:14 PM
    so I guess send me your e-mail. I have scanned the tail feathers and the struts.
  3. dbcisco
    12-26-2009 06:39 PM
    Yes, PDF is fine. On the SE5 many recommend a CF reinforcement on the wings. Don't use the engine mounting tube, make a bass wood mounting plate and sand it so you have about 3 degrees down and right offset for the motor. Always remember to add dihedral to the wing when rigging. There are a couple build threads on Wattflyer and other forums. Google Eflite S.E.5 SE5 build thread and you should fine them. Other than that follow the directions.
  4. dcwwcp
    12-26-2009 04:23 PM
    hey, I tried to send you a message earlier, I don't know what I'm doing though.
    I will try to scan those parts today. .pdf work for you? as for me I need help with ideas, wing stiffening and scale details for this size.
  5. dbcisco
    12-26-2009 04:47 AM
    I wondered if while you were building the SE5 if you could scan the struts and tail feathers. I bought a fuselage and made some wings based on the Jenny but could use some help. Thanks in advance. I would be happy to reciprocate if I can help you some way.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.03890 seconds with 13 queries