Conversation Between dahawk and CrimzonRider
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. CrimzonRider
    05-11-2013 05:24 AM
    I assume that the windshield and firewall are included in fuse part item....knock on wood I havent needed parts yet!! Now I am doomed!!
  2. dahawk
    05-09-2013 02:12 AM
    CR,

You ever buy parts for the C-182? I all but totaled mine this past weekend. Could possibly be epoxied back together but the forward fuse section is pretty bad. Firewall in pieces, the plastic nose wheel turning piece gone. Windscreen in pieces The wings are okay. I'm wondering what comes with the replacement fuse. Do you know? Just the piece of foam?

Thanks.

Hawk
  3. dahawk
    07-24-2011 04:22 PM
    Man, the Pres has got all the toys and tools. I need to get a good battery charger/balancer. The one that came with the Cub is ultra cheapie and I think the stock charger that came with the Cessna is not much better.

Ran the pattern a few laps and brought her in. Practically stopped her in the air as it was getting more gusty but go her down safely. Really want to trash the HZ 27mhz tx and rx and replace with the Futaba 6EX I now have. I know I'll have to replace the rx but I think I'll also have have to replace the servos as the connectors are not compatible. Should not be as big a deal with the Airfield Cessna, hopefully as I think it has the latest digital servos installed. I want to hang on to the Super Cub as long as I can keep it in a few pieces so I can convert it to a floatplane for next year's fly in.

How's your bird holding up? Any gotcha's or mods I should be aware of ?

Cheers !

Hawk
  4. dahawk
    07-24-2011 04:22 PM
    Howdy CR,

Got back from KY Friday and was at the filed on Saturday afternoon. Brought the HZ Super Cub with me. Kind of a gusty southernly, but gave it a go anyway. Club Pres was only guy there and he helped me get airborne as the hand launcher.I replaced the wheels with bigger 2.5's but our field was in pretty rough shape. How does the Cessna run on the grass? Okay?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.04053 seconds with 13 queries