Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > Capt Easy
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between Capt Easy and Angler-Hi

Conversation Between Capt Easy and Angler-Hi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 34
  1. Capt Easy
    11-06-2009 05:22 AM
    Mike,

MY PHONE CONTACT SHOULD YOU NEED ANYTHING ANYTIME EVER AT ALL.... ANYTIME 24/7:

CELL: 830 832-1015
    HM. 830 992-3100 (prefix was incorrect on my PM)
    No need to reply.... stay sharp, wash your hands, and keep your fingers out of your mouth.

Dick
  2. Capt Easy
    11-06-2009 04:31 AM
    Your my man Mike,

I'll stay on line here if there's anything I can do for you.....ref todayb at Ft Hood
  3. Capt Easy
    10-19-2009 02:42 AM
    Tally Ho Mike....we're thinking about you and polishing up our flying skills to keep up with you man. Josh and I have been attending a few fly In events and trying not to crash anything before you get here to supervise.
    Stay sharp.
    Dick
  4. Capt Easy
    09-27-2009 04:06 AM
    Hey Mike -
    Josh and I have been thinking of you and I thought I'd send you a brief note.....without taking much of your time we both look forward to flying with you and showing off what all our money's been spent on.
    Keep your rpms up,
    Dick
  5. Capt Easy
    08-04-2009 05:42 PM
    Hello Mike, You big hunka man. Check out Black Horse Models 58" Wedell Williams Red Lion when you can. http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/159557.asp
    Your presense remains but be advised the flight line is standing by to start engines soon as you report back.
    Dick
  6. Capt Easy
    07-19-2009 06:19 PM
    Haven't had any word from you Mike so I know you've probably been busy. Hope all is well. Thinking about you my friend, rock on.
    Dick
  7. Capt Easy
    07-03-2009 05:58 AM
    Happy Fourth Mike....hope it's not too exciting and you guys get to enjoy some down time. I'm expecting a close bud of mine in tonight that I've known since Jump School at Benning, then SF and viet Nam. We'll be going to Wimberly tomorrow - (Friday the 3rd) for some BB-Q and visiting that guy I mentioned that got hit just prior to your present deployment. He's still recovering but has a great attitude.

Still working on my Curtiss P-36A...soon as it's done I'll be posting some photos on the thread.

Much more to pass on but I better keep this short I know you don't have unlimited time on the net....

Take care and write when you can.....

Dick
  8. Capt Easy
    05-25-2009 07:02 PM
    Just a brief greeting Mike....thinking about you and waiting for the next op to share the air...press on.
  9. Capt Easy
    04-10-2009 05:25 AM
    Hey Mike- How's it going for you guys? Sure wish you were here flying something crazy..... Winds have been really wild and I sent my DX6i and the AR6200 Rcv to Horizon after crashing that last Bee Bee I had with me - again. It finally dawned on me it wasn't me casusing all the crashing. I think it's the Rcv.
    Hobby Lobby may fix me up with a replacement - we'll see. I'll be a daisy if they do.
    My stuff won't be back fromm Horizon for another week I guess but the winds have been terrible antyway. Bunches of RC fly ins coming this month and next....I''l try and take some pics and post them if I get to go.
    I'm building that BIG Great Planes Curtis P-6E Hawk and it's coming along fairly well so far. I've got the wings assembled and tail ready to mount. It's so big I' have no clue where I'm going to put it. I still need to order the servos and power for her but Hobby City is out of the batteries, servos and ESC I needed.

Stay safe, be well, stay alert and stay in touch.

Dick
  10. Capt Easy
    03-24-2009 09:57 AM
    Videos are posted on that thread Mike....hope you can see them before you have to dpt.

Sorry it took me so long....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05977 seconds with 13 queries