Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > michael johnson
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between michael johnson and CHELLIE

Conversation Between michael johnson and CHELLIE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. CHELLIE
    05-20-2009 06:21 AM
    Hi Michael :) we fly at a Jr High School on Sat and Sundays in Chino Hills, its East of the 71 Frwy, on Grand , then turn right on Calle San Marcos, and go about 1/8 of a mile north, you cant miss the place, lots of birds in the air, rc birds that is :) and if the school is closed for some reason, we fly Sat morning at the Chino Fair Grounds on Edison and Central, Edison and grand are the same street, its Grand west of the 71 and Edison East of the 71 Frwy, if you havent already, join us in the Chino rc club thread, just post Hi, and your a member :) LOL Take care, Chellie
  2. 05-19-2009 10:09 PM
    Where is the CRC? My Father lives in Ontario, and I am in San Diego. We are trying to find a nice place to fly when I am up visiting him. Last year, we did check out the Pomona Valley Club, which was located in Chino by Prado. I believe they were actually in the process of having another club take over the site. Perhaps it is your club??

MJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.07163 seconds with 13 queries