WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - Conversation Between Slowjohn and benovisoff

Conversation Between Slowjohn and benovisoff
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. benovisoff
    05-23-2010 09:06 PM
    well anyday above ground is a good day i suppose. Glad that you are still building despite.
  2. benovisoff
    05-19-2010 06:14 AM
    Hi john! how's it going?
  3. benovisoff
    08-12-2009 03:13 PM
    hi john. how are you?
  4. benovisoff
    03-06-2009 05:45 AM
    I have. They do offer good service, and its one of those nice little small shops where he will help you build a plane, orcharge lipos in his car, he is cool and all, but sometimes he will tell me to buy something and it wont work so I will need something else. One thing about me, I talk quick and short and to the point, and keep explanations short simple and clear. And this guy always just says um.... huh? I have to repeat everything at least twice. there is another LHS down the street about 2 miles further, although it is a strict business, pay and leave, they dont let you screw around in the shop and open stuff before you buy it.
  5. benovisoff
    03-06-2009 02:52 AM
    Yep, but lately some guys at my closet LHS I learned finally and have taken advantage of how new I am, and have told me what to buy and will work. Now I have enough to know if they are doing that and they better be careful!
  6. benovisoff
    03-05-2009 03:17 AM
    Thanks. I didn't use those CF rods. I look back now and realize how new I really was. Now I have CF rods for the next one. I tried rebuilding the damaged one, but I only learnd that it is way beyond reapair, and only wasted $12 OF FOAM, AND $5 of CA.
  7. benovisoff
    03-01-2009 09:49 PM
    I had to say good bye to one of the whirlwinds yesterday due to pressure on the fuse in flight :( I learned that 1500mah lipo 3s you sent was pushing. I will build the second one with one of those other pink hobby city motors you sent me. That brown one was really good and I could hover at 1? throttle. I really have to use 100mah lipos with it. How are those other pink motors compared to the silverish colored one?
  8. benovisoff
    01-10-2009 02:59 AM
    Thanks for the FB!!!!!!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.03793 seconds with 13 queries