Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > offtom
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between offtom and Sky Sharkster

Conversation Between offtom and Sky Sharkster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Sky Sharkster
    06-14-2010 03:05 AM
    Hi Tom,
    Thanks for the kind words, I've been following your build also. It's coming along great!
    I believe scratch and short-kit building are the best teacher for building skills. After a few kits, it's the next logical step. Then comes "Own Design", now that's really fun!
    Mary? Funny you should ask. We (Mods) have been busy editing her "Greetings" from so many profiles, I forgot my own! But she's gone now.
    Ron
  2. offtom
    06-14-2010 02:56 AM
    Ron

I am very impressed with your skills on the Tony build. The plans you came up with, the cuts are clean neat and straight, the sheeting. You make building look so easy. All I can is say WOW! Thanks for sharing your expertise. I'm learning a lot watching and reading.

BTW.........Who's Mary???? ;)

Have a great night.
    Tom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.08907 seconds with 13 queries