Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > capn chaos
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between capn chaos and PaperAirplane

Conversation Between capn chaos and PaperAirplane
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. PaperAirplane
    08-09-2010 05:26 PM
    Hey, watts up, i wasnt on for a while, fill me in on whats happened in the last 3 weeks (if anything exciting happened)

PA
  2. capn chaos
    04-07-2010 02:32 AM
    Paper A'
    Welcome back, you've been conspicuous in your absence....
    Seems the last time you were around "campus" was early Feb so I'm sure you've missed a bunch. There is a Scratch and Kit build contest going on for 2010 and I've been suckered in. Just about the time I announced my Dewoitine 520 build...all H broke loose at work. Oh well.
    Capn C
  3. PaperAirplane
    04-07-2010 02:23 AM
    Hey, didnt get the servo fixed but been trying to contact the hobby shop. I did get a guillows rubber powered kit completed, but it needs a repair. Good building practice!

Have you started any more builds?
  4. capn chaos
    03-09-2010 03:27 AM
    Hey Paper A,
    WATTS UP?? Hope all is well and your'e still havin fun, about one year ago I was in your same position trying to sort it out. Did your servo issue get solved? Missed ya round WF.
    Capn Chaos
  5. capn chaos
    12-22-2009 08:52 PM
    PA,
    Good luck on your slow stick. Time for you to get in the air and fall out of it regularly like the rest of us...ouch! Keep your post's coming...always a good fresh insight. Thanks

CC AKA Bob
  6. capn chaos
    12-19-2009 10:17 PM
    PA
    was going to try to send m'friends a Christmas card but the format was too large for the PM site.
    If you get a chance, check out the "Merry Christmas" thread. I went ahead and did a "blanket" post hoping you guys would get it.
    Do have a Joyful Christmas and prosperous new year.

Capn Chaos...aka Bob
  7. capn chaos
    11-26-2009 04:31 AM
    PA,

I live on the bay too...not sure which end your'e on and understand the need for Privacy so...Weathervane is around here around B more and will likely try to get together to fly with him some time soon.
    Have a good turkey day...try to get some flyin in but not under the influence of turkey.

CC
    PS enjoyed your full fuse thread...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.05230 seconds with 13 queries