Go Back  WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight > thepiper92
Reload this Page >

Conversation Between thepiper92 and time bandit

Conversation Between thepiper92 and time bandit
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. time bandit
    04-19-2014 09:38 PM
    Thanks for the help. I was leaning that way but wanted to be sure before I put the glue to it. Never hurts to ask!!
  2. time bandit
    04-19-2014 07:46 PM
    Where do I find your P51 build at?
  3. time bandit
    04-19-2014 07:33 PM
    There is a slot already cut into the two elevator halves for the dowel. The instructions say to attach the elevators with a piece of 3/16th inch dowel. I just read it on the online fuse manual and it's the same as the one in my kit. I will check out your P51 build also. Thanks.
  4. time bandit
    04-19-2014 05:46 PM
    Hey there I have a question for you. Have you built the EVA sport from Mountain Models? If so How did you glue the 3/16 dowel piece to the elevators? I'm not sure If I lay the elevators flat and glue the round stock in or if I'm supposed to center the elevators on the round stock. Thanks for your time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.08571 seconds with 13 queries