View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 07:18 PM   #2
Super Contributor
fhhuber's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 4,786
Thanked 493 Times in 479 Posts
iTrader: (0)
Friends: (2)

Depends on the 50cc size plane, which control surface and how you plan to fly it.

You could fly a 50cc Extreme Flight Yak with as low power as 110/130 in-oz rated HS-5625 ALL AROUND for very mild laps around the field... but you need 180+ in-oz on elevators, 200+ on ailerons and 250+ on rudder for aggressive 3D... 333 in-oz HS-7954 all around would be a good choice for ensuring you have the power for everything the plane can do... so you can find the in-oz to kg rating convesions by looking up the servos I mentioned.
fhhuber is offline  
  Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04866 seconds with 16 queries