View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:32 AM
jedorme

Default BTE Venture 60 Kits Are Back!

I received a notice today from Bruce Tharpe at BTE that he has completed the build of his Venture 60 kits & that they will be available for shipping by the end of January. I've already put in my order for one of them, which I am converting to electric power, & expect it will both build & fly great! Here is what he has sent out to Venture 60 interested folks:

"Venture 60 Enthusiast,

After nearly twenty years of cutting kits, I should know by now that everything takes longer than I think it will. So along with a little embarrassment at how long it has taken, I'm proud to announce that Venture 60 kits are finally available. Many of you have been waiting a very long time for this, so please accept my heartfelt gratitude for your patience.

If you would like to order with a credit card, just give me a call at 1-800-557-4470. If you are comfortable using PayPal, this email address is also the BTE PayPal account (or send me an email and request a PayPal invoice to make it super easy). Sorry, no quantity discounts, but if you want to order two or three kits, I can strap them together as a single shipment for no extra shipping charge in the US. For orders outside the US, please call or email for shipping prices.

If you need to refresh your memory about the plane and all of the optional accessories, here is a link to the Venture 60 webpage:
http://www.btemodels.com/venture.html

Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon,

Bruce Tharpe
Rogue River, Oregon
1-800-557-4470"

Page generated in 0.04852 seconds with 7 queries