WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - Hard to stay in touch
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 07:31 PM
weathervane
Needs more LED's

So over the last 3 months I have been working 7 days a week. It has all been for tomorrow. December 25th. 4th quarter has been extremely busy this year. We have processed millions of dollars worth of freight on hundreds of trailers. This year I didn't put in as many hours as last year. But it was still very exhausting.
Now we are into the last week of the year. Over the next 7 days we need to empty out the building in preparation for inventory. That means all the trailers in the yard need to be unloaded processed and shipped to the stores. One last final push and we are done.
I'm just happy to have half a day today and off tomorrow.
Hopefully I will be able to complete some unfinished projects in the new year. I have so many that are 50% and further. I have found planes NIB that I ordered years ago and completely forgot I had them. (I almost tossed an IYF44 thinking it was an empty box. I got smart and labeled the boxes) I need to find a way to spend more time flying. I have planes that haven't been flown sense my last trip to SEFF. And that's a completely different can of worms.

My oldest is now 16 and driving. My daughter is 12 and heavily into gymnastics. (winning her first tournament). My youngest (your about to feel old) is now 9 and lord knows what he will get into next. They all keep me very busy.

All for now.
-Andrew

Page generated in 0.04664 seconds with 8 queries