WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - The Official Texas Hill Country Wattheads Thread
Old 12-03-2009, 12:50 PM
Angler-Hi
Super Contributor

Wow! Great idea Josh! I'm definitely subscribed! I haven't had the time to even get my batts charged up, but I'm hoping to do that Friday sometime, just in case the weather lets me out to play. I think it's time to get some new batts ordered as well.

I want to get my P-51 built already. Been two years and still haven't done anything with her except get two servos installed, lol. Just ordered three different sized cage motor mounts because I don't know which one I'll need for the motor I have yet to decide to go with, lol. I have the servos, servo extensions, and even a 60A Pentium ESC. I'm wanting to go 80A on her along with a Rx battery. Don't want anything taking away from my flying clock with this one.

I was even thinking about sticking with .60 sized birds from now on...the bigger the better right, lol? Anyways, I'll start a thread on the build as soon as I get everything in that I need. LOVIN THIS THREAD GUYS!!!!

Mike

Page generated in 0.02699 seconds with 8 queries