View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Panther
Super Contributor

Default Ubeaut lights from Banggood

I ordered a set of 3 lights from Banggood and they arrived today.
These are really great as you don't need to wire them up.
Each light is self contained with its' own LiPo 1s battery. This provides a good 3 hours of lighting.
The set of 3 comes with a charging board and you need to have a usb cable (phone charger) to plug into the board and a tiny plug goes into the light to charge it.
There are 2 Cree LEDs in each light.
I fitted them on a Wing and flew it higher than I normally do and the lights were very clearly visible in daylight.
There are 3 flash settings and a little button on the lights to select which flash you want.
I was so impressed I jumped on the computer and ordered another set straight away.
They are supplied with 3M double sided tape to stick them on but I decided to use velcro so I can swap from plane to plane. I will fix one set permanently when the next lot arrives. There is also some clear laminate cutouts supplied if you have a surface that is not real smooth to stick them on.

Pay no attention to the size quoted on the website.
Each light is 47 mm long and 15 mm wide and only weigh just over 4 grams each. They really are quite compact. It would have been nice to get a extra charger board but they don't take too long to charge up.
Can't wait to do some evening flying. A bit of good lighting can transform the plane.

HERE is the LINK

Last edited by Panther; 05-02-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Page generated in 0.09935 seconds with 9 queries