View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Super Contributor
smokejohnson's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 5,687

You can get a brass or aluminum tube with a piece of carbon fiber that fits tight in the tube. Then bend the brass at whatever angle you need. It might work for what you are trying to do.

Does that make sense when you read it?? I haven't had my morning coffee yet .
smokejohnson is offline  
Page generated in 0.07077 seconds with 9 queries