WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - SoloShot3 .... want to buy !
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 03:22 AM
JetPlaneFlyer
Super Contributor

I feel your frustration Nigel. This is rapidly heading toward a one year delay which is hard to explain away by the usual production teething trouble excuses. It's also concerning that they are still claiming on their web site order page that an order placed today is expected to ship "late fall" which would mean end of November latest.. So how that reconciles with December delivery for orders placed nearly a year ago i'm not sure!

Hopefully they will come good in the end and when they do I'm sure it will be worth the long wait.

Personally I make a policy of never pre-ordering any new 'soon to be released' product, especially so 'hi-tech' type products which tend to be prone to delays at the best of times. A understand the temptation to do so with the Soloshot though as they did have some attractive discounts, but if the discount makes the risk worthwhile only time will tell.

Page generated in 0.05252 seconds with 10 queries