WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - SoloShot3 .... want to buy !
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 09:12 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

I haven't got it yet - so tongue in cheek at present.

Had heck of job last days though.

When I paid for it near a year ago - I had the usual trouble with USA Bank not accepting transactions from foreign cards etc. Plus of course SS do not accept Paypal. Took 3 days to get it sorted after multiple attempts etc.

Well this last week - receive the email to confirm delivery details PLUS my pre-order data has flagged as Fraud !! So I have to go through the data and card details .... BUT trouble is ...

a) They have country and card issuing country as different - looks like their system logged the UK card I used that failed with their bank. So I have to guess which card - which of course at least one has been renewed since then and no way can I remember the last four numbers !!
b) I actually paid with my local card - which their archive did not log but their bank accepted the money !!

Gave them all the card end numbers I could and then two days communications convincing them I was really the man !!

They finally caved in with the avalanche of info I provided and it should be on its way now ...

Nigel

Page generated in 0.05044 seconds with 8 queries