WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - Calling all Skimmerphiles!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 11:39 PM
FlyWheel
Ochroma Pyramidale Tekton

Unhappy

OK, I hope you're right, and that there are instructions on how to do this included with the motor, because the "Hype" is starting to look the better choice. I could use the threaded adaptor if I really need to, but I like the option to use the straight shaft, as the folding prop with it's spinner is simple to remove when I do. Using the threaded adaptor and a nut, which I can loosen only after I remove the front of the spinner...not so much.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I opened the package of the receivers and crystals I ordered (via Amazon) from Hobby Wireless in San Antonio TX, and it turns out they only sent me ONE Berg7P! I ordered two, and according to the invoice they had received the order for two and I paid for two! So I went to my Amazon account and sent an E-mail to the seller to inform them of this fact. Don't worry, I was polite.

Well, I wasn't rude, but I was to the point.

We'll see.

Last edited by FlyWheel; 03-11-2015 at 03:44 AM.

Page generated in 0.03079 seconds with 8 queries