WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - SoloShot3 .... want to buy !
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 12:04 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by JetPlaneFlyer View Post
Nigel,

It's gone kinda quiet on the Soloshot. I was looking forward to the report and some videos as I might consider getting one some day. Is there a problem?
Still no sign of it ............ delayed till LATE summer is their last words.

Shocking way to deal with customers especially considering pre-paid purchase.

Smartieparts had trouble with their new boards and kept us all FULLY informed ... even later when the boards came out and had a problem - they supplied FREE corrected boards and told us how to fix the faulty ones !! I still have those as spare.

Soloshot ? They even asked me for my purchase order number so they could 'keep me informed' ... I sent it and last I ever heard.

On line - they push their Facebook page as a means to communicate ... marvellous. Still no better there. Their website gives impression of a truly professional sales team. Yeh ? I get distinct impression that this is a 'cottage industry' job farmed out to a far eastern factory who wanted pre-payment before work.

Its now July - so how much longer ? As I asked them - could they tell which YEAR the late summer they are referring to !

Nigel

Page generated in 0.03954 seconds with 9 queries