WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - Blade CX for those to talk about
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 06:46 PM
zappedalaskan

RW,
Thank's for keeping us posted! I am really liking the feedback about the CX. It has all been very positive. I can't wait.. Mine will be here next week Winter has set in here and All of my helicopters are to big or to twitchy for indoors.
Charlie,
Thank's for the video! That is a good video. And all it is doing is hovering around, no fancy moves at all. What I was impressed with was the fact that the gentelman flying it is talking, holding the camera in one hand, filming and hovering the heli in a small room, right between his computer and his Jack Rusell Terrier. The dog just sat there and watched.
My point is that if you can narrate, shoot footage and fly the heli all at the same time. This Tells me that it is a very stable heli. He just took it out of the box, charged it and trimmed it. You can tell it is bone stock. I have had many heli's over the years and The only thing that even comes close is the Hirobo XRB. It is $100.00(Min) More and parts are more and harder to find. I got the Blade CX two sets of upper blades, two sets of lower blades and an extra battery for $230.00 to the door!
It won't fly inverted, but you start snapping off some hard 3D in the living room (unless your single and/or you live alone) Your better half or even a room mate is going to come unglued! Please don't ask me how I know this suffice to say, I am getting a small indoor heli for x-mas. I am really close to santa. She wouldn't skip me
Take care,
Jay

Page generated in 0.05051 seconds with 10 queries