View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #6
mattsh

Friends: (0)

Originally Posted by Twmaster View Post
Follow up. I again want to thank Jason at H-L. I spoke with him by phone on Friday. Seems they are having some teething issues with a new CS response system. Hopefully they'll get this ironed out quickly.

As usual H-L is the king of customer service and am happy to report they did more than they had to for me.

Thanks again Jason and Hobby-Lobby.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having these issues. I purchased a Twister Coastguard helicopter and have had nothing but issues with the batteries. HL replaced 1, and then apparently got stumped and basically stopped talking to me about the issue. Now it's been 11 months since I purchased it and they are saying it has been too long... while I understand that... it's not really my fault, I've been trying to contact HL on and off for 11 months via e-mail and phone....every time they drop off the face of the earth, and I am left with a non-working HL. I used to buy most everything from HL, but at this point I am not satisfied with them or their support. I don't know what happened, but it seemed like things went down hill around the time that the website changed. Just my 1.2cents (adjusted for inflation).

Page generated in 0.07989 seconds with 11 queries