WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight - View Single Post - What are these?
Thread: What are these?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Super Contributor
kyleservicetech's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 8,952

Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
It's the: thing a ma ching doo hickie . Everyone knows that !
Naw, those things are insulator forced into the winding area to keep the wire in place. They are inserted on the outside of the winding just below the 'T' of the stator laminations.

If they fell out, IMHO a sign of poor quality.
kyleservicetech is offline  
Page generated in 0.04895 seconds with 10 queries