Forsale iCharger 4010 Duo w/parallel and ballance boards. - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Batteries and Chargers Forsale/WTB list your batteries and Chargers for sale here

For Sale iCharger 4010 Duo w/parallel and ballance boards.

Old 02-26-2019, 05:13 PM
tommyt

Default iCharger 4010 Duo w/parallel and ballance boards.

Please see the following link for my add with pictures on RCGroups. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...allance-boards

Iím selling my like new and rarely used iCharger 4010 Duo for no other reason except that it wonít fit well into the small charge case that I am building. (My much smaller 406 Duo arrived last week)

I used this charger about 10 times over the last 6 months and it works perfectly and really is in like new condition. The screen and the button sticker even still have their protective film on them since I planned on painting the housing but never did.

ALSO included is one each ProgressiveRC EC-5 and XT-60 parallel board as well as two 2s -6s ballance boards and power cable as pictured. Original box and software is also included.

I will pay for USPS Priority Mail in the continental US and ship the next business day. Sorry no international shipping.

A $400 value. Asking $275.00 firm. Payment by PayPal only!

Thanks for looking.
Tom Frazier
Old 02-26-2019, 10:16 PM
tommyt

Sold

Last edited by tommyt; 02-26-2019 at 11:33 PM.