Sport Planes (Formerly I/C & Gas Conversion) Discuss I/C or Gas Conversions, Aerobatic Planes and Sport Aircraft

Taking a passenger up in the Turbo Timber

Old 07-24-2021, 10:19 AM
bellairvideo

Default Taking a passenger up in the Turbo Timber

Well finally I was able to board the Turbo Timber for it's 1st Pilot with Passenger flight. Don't believe me? Well check this out. With bonus P-39 multi camera flying. To book a scenic Turbo Timber flight....call us!

Old 07-25-2021, 06:30 AM
Rabbitcreekok
Community Moderator

Nice video, bellair. That took a bit of work to get that pilot and passenger booked on that flight.

I wonder how the P-39 pilots felt about that cannon shooting between their legs, as well as through the engine crankshaft. I guess it worked because the Russian pilots loved them.
Old 07-25-2021, 06:46 AM
bellairvideo

Originally Posted by Rabbitcreekok View Post
Nice video, bellair. That took a bit of work to get that pilot and passenger booked on that flight.

I wonder how the P-39 pilots felt about that cannon shooting between their legs, as well as through the engine crankshaft. I guess it worked because the Russian pilots loved them.
i could imagine it would have been uncomfortable mate. Have a look at the machine guns on the Combat section i posted with a Hawker Tempest flying.
it sure scared the tourists!!