E-flite Super Airliner Build Thread - Page 5 - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Electric Ducted Fan Jets Discuss electric ducted fan jets here including setup tips, power systems, flying techniques, etc.

E-flite Super Airliner Build Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 04:33 PM
  #101  
navy atc
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: atlanta, ga
Posts: 89
Default

Originally Posted by firemanbill View Post
Yeah, I remember you. How's it been going?
Very well here. How's the knees?
navy atc is offline  
Old 11-22-2009, 04:34 PM
  #102  
firemanbill
Community Moderator
 
firemanbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sevierville, Tennessee
Posts: 20,593
Default

Originally Posted by navy atc View Post
Very well here. How's the knees?
ah, hanging in there, some days are better than others.
firemanbill is offline  
Old 11-22-2009, 04:49 PM
  #103  
navy atc
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: atlanta, ga
Posts: 89
Default

Originally Posted by firemanbill View Post
ah, hanging in there, some days are better than others.

Aren't they all? I got my AL back in april and have been flying repainting all this time. During this outfit and retrofit process I scoured the threads for ideas and noted you had one. If I may ask, as nice as she is to fly, why'd you sell yours? and did I hear right, you sold your Waco?
navy atc is offline  
Old 11-22-2009, 05:18 PM
  #104  
firemanbill
Community Moderator
 
firemanbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sevierville, Tennessee
Posts: 20,593
Default

Originally Posted by navy atc View Post
Aren't they all? I got my AL back in april and have been flying repainting all this time. During this outfit and retrofit process I scoured the threads for ideas and noted you had one. If I may ask, as nice as she is to fly, why'd you sell yours? and did I hear right, you sold your Waco?
Oh no! not sold the Waco, still have it.

I loved my Airliner and am regretting selling it a little bit but I mainly did that to acquire the funds to build my new Big Pitts M12, 27% model. I'll be running a Hacker A60 in it
firemanbill is offline  
Old 11-22-2009, 05:30 PM
  #105  
navy atc
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: atlanta, ga
Posts: 89
Default

Originally Posted by firemanbill View Post
Oh no! not sold the Waco, still have it.

I loved my Airliner and am regretting selling it a little bit but I mainly did that to acquire the funds to build my new Big Pitts M12, 27% model. I'll be running a Hacker A60 in it

I dont know where I got the idea you'd sell your beloved Waco.
Good luck on the Pitts.
Perhaps I shall see you at SEFF10 this year as I'm definitely goin this time.
navy atc is offline  
Old 11-22-2009, 05:34 PM
  #106  
firemanbill
Community Moderator
 
firemanbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sevierville, Tennessee
Posts: 20,593
Default

Originally Posted by navy atc View Post
I dont know where I got the idea you'd sell your beloved Waco.
Good luck on the Pitts.
Perhaps I shall see you at SEFF10 this year as I'm definitely goin this time.
We'll be there for sure again, look us up if you make it.
firemanbill is offline  
Old 11-22-2009, 05:55 PM
  #107  
navy atc
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: atlanta, ga
Posts: 89
Default

Originally Posted by firemanbill View Post
We'll be there for sure again, look us up if you make it.

Rog
navy atc is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Gnascher
Scratch and Kit Built Aircraft
59
05-24-2011 08:17 PM
Copterjim
Electric Ducted Fan Jets
34
02-11-2008 09:56 PM
SuperAirlinerfreak101
Video Parking lot
22
01-17-2008 01:05 PM
firemanbill
Electric Ducted Fan Jets
52
09-10-2007 06:27 AM
firemanbill
Aerial Photography
44
05-07-2007 04:07 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Quick Reply: E-flite Super Airliner Build Thread


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.09343 seconds with 14 queries