Seeking Joe Minton

Old 05-09-2013, 05:05 AM
nedclark

Default Seeking Joe Minton

Good afternoon, folks -
I've come to this site because I remembered that Joe Minton was active in electric sail planes when I got to know him in the early 2000's - he was an old friend of the late Harry Hurt, and was a volunteer `Mr. Fix-It' at Harry's HPRL facility in Paramount for a year or so. I had a number of pleasant conversations with Joe, and regret losing track of him about 2008... can anyone here forward my contact inquiry to Joe (or his family), so we can catch up?

Neil Clark - LB, CA
Old 05-09-2013, 04:50 PM
pizzano
Behold The Renaissance

Seen that name someplace before............

You may be able to track him down through this site:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=8522

Seems he was last active there in June 2012.....he may have moved on, He's got to be over 70 by now.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:16 PM
nedclark

Default Thank you for the lead...

...I'll try there.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:55 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by nedclark View Post
Good afternoon, folks -
I've come to this site because I remembered that Joe Minton was active in electric sail planes when I got to know him in the early 2000's - he was an old friend of the late Harry Hurt, and was a volunteer `Mr. Fix-It' at Harry's HPRL facility in Paramount for a year or so. I had a number of pleasant conversations with Joe, and regret losing track of him about 2008... can anyone here forward my contact inquiry to Joe (or his family), so we can catch up?

Neil Clark - LB, CA
Hi, Maybe this info might be of some help

http://www.mylife.com/c-1739478957

Joe Minton is on MyLife

Claim Profile!

Joe Minton, 71

Newbury Park, CA

URL
www.mylife.com/c-1739478957

Places Lived
Newbury Park, CA
Thousand Oaks, CA

Phone
(805) 498-XXXX

About Joe Minton
Joe W J Minton was born in 1941. Joe currently lives in Newbury Park, California. Before that, Joe lived in Thousand Oaks, CA from 1986 to 1992. Before that, Joe lived in Newbury Park, CA from 1990 to 1998.
Sign in for FREE to see important information about Joe Minton. With your membership you can see Joe Minton's complete information, and you can even find out who has been looking at information about you on search engines. You can also find and connect with Joe Minton's friends, relatives and classmates. If you sign up today you also get free access to our personal relationship manager where you can manage all your emails and facebook messages in one place!
Find the people you never imagined you would locate with MyLife.com, your personal relationship management tool! You now can find friends and family such as Joe Minton from Newbury Park, CA using MyLife.com, the leading people search engine & personal management tool! Simply use our people finder, connect with people from Newbury Park, CA, and meet other people you might have forgotten on MyLife.com. Sign up now and you can also determine who is looking at your profile or trying to contact you.