Radio Equipment For Sale & WTB Radio equipment for sale or wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

Wanted All of the start up gear for my good friend

Old 11-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Saucerguy2
Super Contributor

Default All of the start up gear for my good friend

My friend Don, who I grew up with has decided to get into RC planes thanks to yours truly. He has no hobbies at all outside of dealing with his x wives putting him through the ringer. He's a total, absolute nice guy and this hobby is going to fit the ticket to help fill in his free time.

Ok, so here's my thoughts, 4 channel, regular non computer mainstream 72 mhz tx for simplicity, a few servo's would be helpful, matching rx and christal, and he has a worthy starter "cheap" set up. Mainstream, name brand gear only guys. I want to have him initiated to this all on the cheap yet not cut too many corners due to cost and I know there are many of you who have this stuff just collecting dust. If you have some b/l gear that would be nice, brushed stuff is also cool since it's all going into a trainer.

After I get the gear, he's going to take a long drive up to my place, I'll have it all set up within his green models butterfly, the same bird I learned to fly with and we are going to cut up a few foamies to give him something to work on and grow into to fly.

Anyway, this is a way to help get another rc pilot on board, and if I can rub off on him, a die hard one, lol. Let me know what you got and what ever terms and costs you need.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:23 PM
denial15
Swede

PM Sent
Old 11-03-2008, 08:27 PM
7up
ɔɯ=ǝ

PM sent...