Scratch and Kit Built Aircraft Discuss and share your scratch built or kit built aircraft as well as building techniques, methods, mediums and resources.

Buzz 400 - Stevens AeroModel >> Build Along Anyone?

Old 07-25-2013, 05:28 AM
Murocflyer
WAA-08 Pilot #1

Default Buzz 400 - Stevens AeroModel >> Build Along Anyone?

I thought this might be a great time to have another build along session and if there are any folks out there that are hesitant in building a balsa plane, now would be a good time to try it out.

I chose the Stevens Aero Buzz 400 since it is a light wing loading airplane that should be very capable of flying is a small park or baseball field. Stevens Aero kits are famous for being top notch and easy builds so I thought this plane would be an excellent choice for any skill level builder and pilot.

Here is a link to SA and the Buzz 400: http://www.stevensaero.com/StevensAe...r-p-20590.html

I just ordered mine so it should be here is a few days or so. If anyone wants to get one and build this plane along with me, just let me know and I can hold off. That way we can be on the same build steps and if you run into trouble I'll know exactly where and what you are doing. And if it's that tricky, I can take a short video or just give me a call and we can figure it out.

Frank

Last edited by Murocflyer; 07-25-2013 at 09:27 AM.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:28 AM
Murocflyer
WAA-08 Pilot #1

Decided this might be a great time for another build along session of anyone is interested.

Frank
Old 07-29-2013, 02:13 AM
Murocflyer
WAA-08 Pilot #1

I plan on videoing the entire build and have short 5-8 minute video clips of the build process. Should be fun and if anyone wants to jump in and build the Buzz 400 with me that would be even better. SA makes some great kits and they are a joy to build.

Frank
Old 07-29-2013, 04:54 AM
Turner
Super Contributor

Great idea. Look forward to seeing them.