PULSO_Service is here. Answer any questions... - Page 8 - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Power Systems Talk about motors, ESC speed controllers, gear drives, propellers, power system simulators and all power system related topics

PULSO_Service is here. Answer any questions...

Old 10-01-2009, 10:41 PM
RonR214

C130, I did not get any info after I sent payment, but motor showed up in about a week. Looks nice.

Ron
Old 10-02-2009, 12:06 AM
MikeAinIa
Mike A

Originally Posted by ron_van_sommeren View Post
Not all Westerners are American.

Vriendelijke groeten Ron
While I can't pretend to understand what point you are trying to make, I sense that it is somewhat off topic for this thread, so please don't bother trying to explain it further ..

Friendly Greetings 2U2 -
Old 10-02-2009, 12:55 AM
mred
Super Contributor

I would love to get one of their motors to try, but after sending a couple e-mails and PM, I haven't heard a word from them yet. Oh well, keep trying I guess. Those motors sure do look good from what I can see of them. I would love to try one of their .32 size motors in my Eagle 580 to see how that flies in there.

Ed
Old 10-02-2009, 01:31 AM
spad

Originally Posted by MikeAinIa View Post
While I can't pretend to understand what point you are trying to make, I sense that it is somewhat off topic for this thread, so please don't bother trying to explain it further ..

Friendly Greetings 2U2 -
Ron can be obtuse, but he is a nice guy, so just let it go.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:48 AM
KSteinick

I would really like to try one of these motors but don't have enough posts to PM yet. Is there any other way to get a email response?
Old 10-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Sky Sharkster
Super Contributor

Default Pulso Motors?

Hello KSteinick, Welcome to Wattflyer!
I don't know if this still works, but in late August I sent an e-mail direct to [email protected] ,
And they answered quickly. Within a couple of weeks I had the motor I've posted posted earlier on this thread, the 2212-12.
http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/show...0&postcount=15
Good Luck!
Ron
Old 10-02-2009, 03:56 PM
43851E
Pulso Dealer

Ron Van Sommeren- Not all Westerners are American. Now you know Texas has to say something about this…..just look me up whenever ‘yall “in these parts” and we’ll sit yew down with a smoked rack of ribs you’ll never forget, my promise. So Ron, did you receive one of these motors? I’d like to have your opinion when & if you do. Good to see you here at WattFlyers

Bombay- I plan to try this 2814/16 motor out in a corsair or trojan of the PZ variety.
This is the exact motor I selected. It’s a good sporting motor, plenty of each; big prop (4mm shaft & large prop stud) and plenty of rpm. Be sure to let us know how it works for you. I hope it becomes your favorite like mine has.

Best, Doug
Old 10-02-2009, 05:08 PM
KSteinick

Thanks Sky Sharkster!! I have tried that e-mail address earlier this year with no response. I'll just keep posting questions until I have 5 so I can PM them.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:40 PM
mred
Super Contributor

http://www.pulsosystem.com/usa.html

Go here and try. They have a link at the bottom that you use to ask for the free motor. Just click on that and bang away at them. They seem to be a little slow at answering e-mails now for some reason. Maybe it the problems they are having over there, I don't know. I've tried e-mails,PMs, and this link and have yet to get an answer.

Ed
Old 10-02-2009, 07:18 PM
mcsarge
V=IR

Originally Posted by KSteinick View Post
I would really like to try one of these motors but don't have enough posts to PM yet. Is there any other way to get a email response?
Go find some subjects in this huge site and put in your two cent's worth or give out a Bravo or two.

Matt
Old 10-04-2009, 02:39 PM
ron_van_sommeren
homo ludens modelisticus

Originally Posted by 43851E View Post
Ron Van Sommeren- Not all Westerners are AmericanSo Ron, did you receive one of these motors?...
Did not ask for a motor, although I'm a Westerner, I'm not from the USA. The offer is only for USA'ans. Apart from, that I don't fly electric. Or make that 'don't fly at all anymore'.

Vriendelijke groeten Ron
Old 10-04-2009, 03:17 PM
mred
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by ron_van_sommeren View Post
Did not ask for a motor, although I'm a Westerner, I'm not from the USA. The offer is only for USA'ans. Apart from, that I don't fly electric. Or make that 'don't fly at all anymore'.

Vriendelijke groeten Ron
Why don't you fly electric?? I find it rather interesting along with the other great things about it. Electric flying has improved a tremendous amount in the last 5 years. It's quiet, you don't have to buy fuel all the time and it not as messy. When I was flying in Holland, we couldn't start until 11AM because of the noise, but if we had this electric back then (70'S & 80's) we could have started any time we wanted to.

Ed
Old 10-04-2009, 03:24 PM
chris123sc

Used to fly gas/nitro religously, don't even have one anymore. The convenience and new technology has in my opinion, especially for urban areas made electrics essential. No more mess or hassle, plug it in. Bring some extra batteries and a couple of planes to alternate and cool. You've got all the flight time that your experience will allow. IMHO
Old 10-04-2009, 03:40 PM
mred
Super Contributor

After seeing some of the planes flying at SEFF this year on electric, I don't think there is a plane that can't fly on electric any more. I guess it just depends on how deep you wallet is on how big you can go. With planes costing $1,500.00 and then adding motor and batteries and radio, it would take a deep wallet to fly some of the big ones, but it can be done. I just stick with my smaller planes and don't worry about the big ones. Besides, after I get my Valkyrie finished, I'll have one that is plenty big for me and I would dearly love to put one of those Pulso motors in it.

Ed
Old 10-04-2009, 06:05 PM
chris123sc

Yeah, the nearest AMA club is about an hours drive for me. I have a 60 class Edge 430 that I'm building (ARF at least) and a 64" wingspan I've had for years and those are as big as I want. Parkflyers have come so far in the past couple of years, you can go with ultra-scale and detailed kits, ARF or RTF if you have the cash (I don't). Building is part of the fun for me. But I agree, if they build it (unless it's a custom monster), chances are they'll be able to power it electrically. I can't see ever going back to nitro. I just bring my charger and a small 12 v battery just big enough to be in specs and it's about 2 minute load time and off to a park or industrial clearing, most places don't mind if you call and let them know what you're doing and won't be partying etc.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:01 PM
burtgreen

I have tried multi email accounts but still no reply.

But I don't think some are even getting to them.

It's going to be hard to sell here in the US if they can't get the emails.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Big Johnny
Master Of The Crash

I have sent several e-mails inquiring about your motors, with no response. Here is the e-mail dated 09/24/2009. I have blocked my phone number, but it was in the e-mail

I would Like One of Your Outrunner Motors. Where Do I Send Paypal For Shipping Charges

2808/24

Johnny Wickham
XXX Town Branch Rd.
Vass, NC 28394
XXX-XXX-1965
Old 10-05-2009, 12:20 AM
mred
Super Contributor

According to what I see on TV, there are a few problems over there right now. Don't know what all is involved, but they are sending out the police to control things. I have sent E-Mail, PM's and sent messages through the link they provide and have yet to hear from them. I don't know what all is going on, but there is a Holiday and something else going on right now. Maybe we willl hear from them shortly. I sure hope so. I have a RimFire I would love to run it against to see how close they are to each other. Those motors really look good in the pictures, but I haven't gotten my hands on one yet.

As for the big planes, my biggest is the Tower Eagle 580 E with .32 motor in it. I am running a 42X50 800KV right now and that is about their 28X20/14 860KV motor. I would love to run them back to back to see how they compare in performance. I don't get to fly it to much, because I have a 45min drive to the field for that plane, but the rest I can fly at home. My Valkyrie will have a power 32 in it and I can run it against that one too. That one will sure go to the field. I can't fly that one in my back yard. Not with a 10ft wing span. Just a little to big for home.

Ed
Old 10-06-2009, 09:22 AM
ron_van_sommeren
homo ludens modelisticus

Originally Posted by mred View Post
Why don't you fly electric?? ...
Cause I don't fly at all Last time I flew was way back in '91. Only flew IC helicopters. Even though I don't fly, I still organise my clubs annual international electric fly-in. Pictures via/on home.hetnet.nl/~ronvans/ I'm the one wearing the sombrero

Where did you live/fly/work here in the Netherlans back then?

Vriendelijke groeten Ron

Last edited by ron_van_sommeren; 10-06-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:22 PM
mred
Super Contributor

I was stationed at the Air Base, but worked at Elst and lived in Amerogen.. (I think I spelled them right) I was there from 74 to 81 when I went back to the states. I loved my time in Holland and met a lot of nice people then. I would love to go back again just to visit, but I don't think that will happen any time soon.

Ed
Old 10-06-2009, 06:21 PM
43851E
Pulso Dealer

To all,
I am contacting folks to let them know that I’m accepting PULSO orders.

Last edited by 43851E; 10-06-2009 at 06:54 PM. Reason: waiting on admin
Old 10-06-2009, 06:29 PM
rowdyjoe

Why deal with you when we can order directly from Pulso? Don't know you and don't trust you.

RJ
Old 10-06-2009, 07:38 PM
43851E
Pulso Dealer

Default You can trust me RJ

We should get to know each other better, then we can build the trust you desire. Will you be attending the BEST show in New Waverly on the 10&11th?
It would be an honor to meet up with ya. Respectable comment Mr. RJ.

Why buy from Me? I can lower the bulk shipping cost from China by combining orders. The cost savings will save you some significant dollars. As you know it's not unusual to more than double the cost of goods in shipping alone from China. I'll only charge you for domestic shipping, and there might be a discount for that in some cases.

I would like to not comment further as this is PULSO's "factory" forum. If you would like to contact me (PM) for anything else, I would be more than glad to address any and all of your concerns.

Thanks for your feedback Mr. RJ
Old 10-06-2009, 08:27 PM
airwarriorhlbly

Pulso system I tried the given advice . I have sent multiple emails with no bounce back . I will try the pm route . If not i am sure I will sample one of your motors some day . I will be ordering a rimfire for my GP sport P-47 I am going to start building this evening my 1st warbird gents . Wish me luck .
Old 10-06-2009, 09:42 PM
mred
Super Contributor

Don't feel bad. I along with quite a few others have tried our best to get in touch with them, but no one seems to be getting an answer from them. I have tried several times and have yet to hear anything out of them one way or another.

Ed

Quick Reply: PULSO_Service is here. Answer any questions...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

Page generated in 0.09929 seconds with 13 queries