A Haunting In North Carolina. - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Off Topic Chit Chat Get to know other eflight modelers in the WattFlyer community here in this off topic forum. NO politics or religion discussion please (Holiday well wishes are ok)

A Haunting In North Carolina.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Big Johnny
Master Of The Crash

Default A Haunting In North Carolina.

Yesterday, I was sanding with my Black & Decker Palm Sander, in my bedroom. I was fixing a small hole in the Dry Wall. I was waiting for the final coat of spackle to dry, and I set in a open dresser drawer, I hadn't unplugged it. Last night about 11:30, while, we were sound asleep, the sander decides to turn itself on. It only ran for about 5 seconds. It scared the dickens out of my wife & I. My wife said it was my Mom (Passed Away 02/03/2010) telling me to call my brother. I hate calling people. By the way I called my brother this morning, just in case. Make sure you unplug your tools when not in use.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:05 PM
crxmanpat
Community Moderator

Wow, that's just plain weird!
Old 06-10-2010, 10:53 PM
EpoweredRc
3D Flyer

Originally Posted by Big Johnny View Post
Yesterday, I was sanding with my Black & Decker Palm Sander, in my bedroom. I was fixing a small hole in the Dry Wall. I was waiting for the final coat of spackle to dry, and I set in a open dresser drawer, I hadn't unplugged it. Last night about 11:30, while, we were sound asleep, the sander decides to turn itself on. It only ran for about 5 seconds. It scared the dickens out of my wife & I. My wife said it was my Mom (Passed Away 02/03/2010) telling me to call my brother. I hate calling people. By the way I called my brother this morning, just in case. Make sure you unplug your tools when not in use.
COOOL! Can i come check out your house? I love that type of things. Call Ghost hunters.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:40 AM
radialarm
Crash Test Clown!!!

Creepy!

Unfortunately I've got one of those palm sanders, and if you don't turn it off just right it will turn it self on. I try to keep mine unplugged because it's out in the garage, and I would never hear it running.

My wife talks to ghosts in her sleep. We had an apartment when we came back from Thailand, and she said there was a girl ghost that asked her why she was sleeping in this apartment.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Rolling Thunder
Keep the sunny side up

That would freak me out man!! And if Radialarm hadnt said what he said Id still be freaked out

but then again... maybe radialarm is a spirit from beyond the grave also

boooaaa.....
Old 06-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Big Johnny
Master Of The Crash

I have a friend that lives in a 150 year old house. It is haunted by a child. Kids toys will be put up and the next morning, they will be down, like they have been played with. Him and his wife also hear a child's laughter at night. George thinks it's cool. He doesn't tell a bunch of people, he don't want to get overrun with Ghost Hunters.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:31 AM
EpoweredRc
3D Flyer

Originally Posted by Big Johnny View Post
I have a friend that lives in a 150 year old house. It is haunted by a child. Kids toys will be put up and the next morning, they will be down, like they have been played with. Him and his wife also hear a child's laughter at night. George thinks it's cool. He doesn't tell a bunch of people, he don't want to get overrun with Ghost Hunters.
150 yr old wow that must be a pain to heat and cool.. but cool.... all the ghosts I used to see are not around anymore.