Hacker X-Pro USB interface unable to connect to ESC - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Power Systems Talk about motors, ESC speed controllers, gear drives, propellers, power system simulators and all power system related topics

Hacker X-Pro USB interface unable to connect to ESC

Old 01-02-2011, 03:21 PM
Devil_Inside

Default Hacker X-Pro USB interface unable to connect to ESC

I am attempting to program my new Hacker X-20 speed controller using the X-Pro USB interface, however I can't get the software to recognize the ESC - I keep getting an error message "No response from ESC". I tried connecting a battery to the ESC, but that made no difference. I also tried installing the software on a different computer, but I get the same results. I noticed that there a two LEDs on the programmer, but since it didn't come with a manual I have no idea what they mean. When I connect the interface to my Windows XP laptop the red LED lights up for about a second and it quickly changes to green, but when I connect the interface to my Windows 7 laptop it stays solid red. In both cases I keep getting the "No response from ESC" error. I tried downloading the latest software also, and that too didn't make a difference.....

Old 01-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Glacier Girl
Kamikaze Ace

Could try asking over on Hacker's vendor site on RCG
http://www.rcgroups.com/hacker-brushless-396/