Forsale Align Trex 450SE for sale with parts and extra's. - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Helicopters- Electric For Sale & WTB Electric powered helis for sale and wanted in here. Free to buy or sell!

For Sale Align Trex 450SE for sale with parts and extra's.

Old 03-26-2012, 07:33 AM
haasjj
Another New Member

Default Align Trex 450SE for sale with parts and extra's.

I will be selling several items including my TREX 450 SE which is in very good shape with some extra parts. It will include an Ace RC TG7000 Gyro and most electronics including Futaba tail servo, the rest of the servos are Hitec but I forget which ones and the labels have fallen off. The receiver and batteries are not included nor is my radio. It will also include the large metal carrying case for the heli unless you don't want it. IF you have any questions please email me at [email protected]. I DON'T have Pay Pal so I will accept any money orders from the USA best for all purposes are USPS Money Orders I will accept personal checks but the shipment will delay until check clears. Check my ratings at RC Universe, I don't sell much but when I do you will get what I say and no BS.

I am asking $250 USD plus Shipping for this sale. If you want more pics or info just ask and if you are serious I can email you my phone number.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0128a.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	158513   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0133a.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	158514   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0138a.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	121.8 KB