Type 2 Diabetes, High Triglycerides, Natural Remedies - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Off Topic Chit Chat Get to know other eflight modelers in the WattFlyer community here in this off topic forum. NO politics or religion discussion please (Holiday well wishes are ok)

Type 2 Diabetes, High Triglycerides, Natural Remedies

Old 07-21-2018, 11:49 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Lightbulb Type 2 Diabetes, High Triglycerides, Natural Remedies

Hi Everyone Age is Catching up with me, But I Refuse to go Down with out a Fight I was Diag. with Type 2 Diabetes and High Triglycerides Ok, Time to Fight Back, and I am a Fighter Ok, What to Do about it, I am into Natural Healing and Herbs and such, So i started to Research what I can Do About it Naturally, I am Not into Prescription Drugs, They Just Mask the Problem /Condition IMHO.

For the Diabetes, I am Cutting down my Intake of Carbs, I just have 2 pieces of bread with an Egg or a little pasta for Breakfast, for dinner I have no Carbs at all, just a Chicken Salad or a salad with steak, I went to the Doctor on July 12 and weighed in at 189lbs to much weight for a person thats 5.8" OK since being on my Low Carb Diet since July 12th, I weighed myself this Morning and I am at 180lbs Yea, Its Working, Dang, I lost 9 Lbs in 9 Days and Did not feel Hungry at all, I drink 2 cans of Diet soda with NutraSweet not with Aspertain Aspertain is Poison IMHO, and I drink Ice Tea or Coffee with Pure Via, Natural, STEVIA, Sweetener.

For the High Triglycerides I am Taking Apple Cider Vinegar Mixed with Cinnamon, Its Working, My Triglycerides came back to Normal Levels, I quit taking the Cin. and Cider and they went back up again, so I have to Take it all the time Now, I Take 1 Tablespoon once a day of cider and Cin mixed together.

I also Take Natural Herbs and Minerals

Berberine HCI
Vitex
Chromium picolinate

Potassium Citrate

My Glucose came down from 240 to 140 I am a Happy Camper I turned 64 this Year, But everyone thinks I am 35 I dont Look, Dress or Act My Age, Why Should I, I am Still a Teenager at Heart and a BLONDE BIMBO and it Takes someone no Older than 30 to Be able to Keep up with me

Take care Everyone, Chellie

Last edited by CHELLIE; 07-22-2018 at 12:27 AM.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:02 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Default Low Carb Diet to Burn off FAT

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2014...d-cholesterol/

https://www.dietdoctor.com/diabetes

Minimize these Carbs

Foods that dont Raise Blood sugar
Old 07-22-2018, 06:04 AM
park
Clear !

Congratulations on your progress !

Just take it slow, just like a maiden flight.
I was diagnosed with type II in 1998 and lost my medical 14 years ago because of having to use insulin that resulted in getting into RC !

Changing your eating habits can really lower your BS but you gotta splurge every now and then !

Ken
Old 07-22-2018, 08:26 AM
Panther
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
Hi Everyone Age is Catching up with me, But I Refuse to go Down with out a Fight I was Diag. with Type 2 Diabetes and High Triglycerides Ok, Time to Fight Back, and I am a Fighter Ok, What to Do about it, I am into Natural Healing and Herbs and such, So i started to Research what I can Do About it Naturally, I am Not into Prescription Drugs, They Just Mask the Problem /Condition IMHO.

For the Diabetes, I am Cutting down my Intake of Carbs, I just have 2 pieces of bread with an Egg or a little pasta for Breakfast, for dinner I have no Carbs at all, just a Chicken Salad or a salad with steak, I went to the Doctor on July 12 and weighed in at 189lbs to much weight for a person thats 5.8" OK since being on my Low Carb Diet since July 12th, I weighed myself this Morning and I am at 180lbs Yea, Its Working, Dang, I lost 9 Lbs in 9 Days and Did not feel Hungry at all, I drink 2 cans of Diet soda with NutraSweet not with Aspertain Aspertain is Poison IMHO, and I drink Ice Tea or Coffee with Pure Via, Natural, STEVIA, Sweetener.

For the High Triglycerides I am Taking Apple Cider Vinegar Mixed with Cinnamon, Its Working, My Triglycerides came back to Normal Levels, I quit taking the Cin. and Cider and they went back up again, so I have to Take it all the time Now, I Take 1 Tablespoon once a day of cider and Cin mixed together.

I also Take Natural Herbs and Minerals

Berberine HCI
Vitex
Chromium picolinate

Potassium Citrate

My Glucose came down from 240 to 140 I am a Happy Camper I turned 64 this Year, But everyone thinks I am 35 I dont Look, Dress or Act My Age, Why Should I, I am Still a Teenager at Heart and a BLONDE BIMBO and it Takes someone no Older than 30 to Be able to Keep up with me

Take care Everyone, Chellie
Holy cow sorry to hear that mate.
I guess I have been lucky. I have abused my body all my life (don't we all) and apart from a bit of high blood pressure I am doing quite well. I keep expecting one major problem in that I was exposed to high amounts of asbestos dust for many years but so far no problems have arisen. I am 70 in September so I won't be surprised if something like that rears its' ugly head now. I have had a good run. Who wants to get to the nursing home stage anyway?
But then again, I have quads to fly, gliders, sports planes and flying buddies so not in any great hurry to go yet.

I wish you all the best and the new lifestyle will become habit before long.
Hugs

Oh as an afterthought, I just ordered $331 worth of Drs Best Vitamin C from iHerb No China stuff in it at all.
And by the way, I am sure the last pic I saw of you, you had black hair....
Old 07-22-2018, 08:43 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by park View Post
Congratulations on your progress !

Just take it slow, just like a maiden flight.
I was diagnosed with type II in 1998 and lost my medical 14 years ago because of having to use insulin that resulted in getting into RC !

Changing your eating habits can really lower your BS but you gotta splurge every now and then !

Ken

Hi Ken Yes, I splurge once in a While too But I am Cutting back on the Splurging, now i only order 2 Miller Lite Beers when i go to the Bar/Club Rather than the 3 or 4 Miller Lite Beers that I normally Drink
Old 07-22-2018, 08:49 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Holy cow sorry to hear that mate.
I guess I have been lucky. I have abused my body all my life (don't we all) and apart from a bit of high blood pressure I am doing quite well. I keep expecting one major problem in that I was exposed to high amounts of asbestos dust for many years but so far no problems have arisen. I am 70 in September so I won't be surprised if something like that rears its' ugly head now. I have had a good run. Who wants to get to the nursing home stage anyway?
But then again, I have quads to fly, gliders, sports planes and flying buddies so not in any great hurry to go yet.

I wish you all the best and the new lifestyle will become habit before long.
Hugs

Oh as an afterthought, I just ordered $331 worth of Drs Best Vitamin C from iHerb No China stuff in it at all.
And by the way, I am sure the last pic I saw of you, you had black hair....

Hi Panther Thats great that your Taking Vitamin C, Vitamin C is also a Chelation That Cleans out your Arteries Naturally and It should help to get your blood Pressure back to Normal, Also what is good is Apple Cider Vinegar, A Tablespoon or more a Day Is very helpful, If You Dont Belive me, Just ask your VERY SMART WIFE LOL