Has Anyone Ever Seen UFOs in the Skys - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Off Topic Chit Chat Get to know other eflight modelers in the WattFlyer community here in this off topic forum. NO politics or religion discussion please (Holiday well wishes are ok)

Has Anyone Ever Seen UFOs in the Skys

Old 07-03-2018, 06:53 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Talking Has Anyone Ever Seen UFOs in the Skys

I have seen UFOs Many Times in the Sky and I was not Drinking or Smoking anything I live in the High Desert in So Calif. and its a Hot Bed for UFO Activity and sightings, My Neighbor and I filmed 3 red orbs in the Sky, I tried to film them too, but my camera was shaking to much, a tri pod would have helped, one time I saw what looked to be a Big Star, but it was Moving up and down, it was about dusk so i grabbed my Binoculars and looked to the East, and Saw a Fighter Jet near the UFO with its Lights Out, it looked like a F-18 Fighter Jet,
I know what these UFOs are, Fallen Angles taking on Different Forms, They are Shape Shifters ment to Deceive, and you have the Power over them, in the Name of Guess Who come on now, you know. J C Does that help
Here is an Example what they looked like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-aw7uVXEz8
Old 07-03-2018, 09:02 AM
solentlife
Super Contributor

As a child I liked to have curtains back at night ... I can remember one night when I watched 'stars' moving and forming shapes. I mentioned it at school next day and was laughed at.

To this day - I can clearly see in my minds eye what happened that night ...

I have read articles on this sort of sighting and many of them suggest its the 'minds eye' wishing the shapes to be formed. That prolonged hard stare creates the illusion of movement of the stars.

I do not know ... it felt and looked real.

I cannot believe we are the only life in the Universe .... I think there must be life further developed than us, as well as life less developed than us. I just hope that 'they' are not so stupid as us in destroying their planets !!

Nigel
Old 07-03-2018, 09:34 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Hi Nigel Its Very Possible that we already have a secret space program and non terrestrials commanders on those space ships as per that Hacker guy that dug into the usa gov computers and found out about a secret space program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMSd_rtszs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFhctNDUR-w
Old 07-03-2018, 11:39 AM
JetPlaneFlyer
Super Contributor

Yeah, if someone you never heard of made a Youtube video then it must be true

Most often the simplest explanation turns out to be true, i.e. the correct explanation is almost always the one that requires you to not invent lots of fanciful theories. So if you see 'something' in the sky it's probably something quite mundane like a balloon or a plane, or some natural atmospheric phenomena that 'looks funny' possibly coupled with 'wishful thinking' on behalf of the observer. I know it's boring but just because it's boring doesn't mean it's not true.

And in answer to the original question, no I've never seen a UFO.

FWIW I believe that there is probably life on other planets too but what is easy to overlook is the almost unimaginable vastness of the universe and hence the virtual impossibility of travelling the mind boggling distances between distant solar systems. So while 'aliens' probably do exist it's nuts to think they would spend thousands of years travelling across the near infinite enormity of space only to give someone in the middle on nowhere a fleeting glimpse of their craft, before setting off on the thousands of years journey back home again. Anyone with the technology and determination to make such a journey would not be so incredibly stupid
Old 07-03-2018, 01:44 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

I like the last paragraph JPF ... never really thought of it like that ...

BUT lets look at our stupid species ... we ARE striving to find ways to travel those distances and visit for a fleeting moment distant planets.

I like Star Trek - its a bit of escapism from the ridiculous world we have near destroyed. And although I know its purely science fiction, it does in some way give a glimpse of what man might be able to do later .. already we are discovering evidence of Matter / Anti-matter ... who knows what next ?

I am not a Church Religious believer ... I think the need for Church was a society necessity centuries ago to weld communities into manageable sets. But I ask myself - what is the point of us being here ? Why did it happen ? Where do we go from here ?

Other life forms ? Surely the odds are in favour of others ... when will we meet up though is another question !

Alien Pilots already with us ?? Area 51 ?

Nigel
Old 07-03-2018, 03:17 PM
firemanbill
Community Moderator

Originally Posted by JetPlaneFlyer View Post

FWIW I believe that there is probably life on other planets too but what is easy to overlook is the almost unimaginable vastness of the universe and hence the virtual impossibility of travelling the mind boggling distances between distant solar systems. So while 'aliens' probably do exist it's nuts to think they would spend thousands of years travelling across the near infinite enormity of space only to give someone in the middle on nowhere a fleeting glimpse of their craft, before setting off on the thousands of years journey back home again. Anyone with the technology and determination to make such a journey would not be so incredibly stupid

Agreed, then again if they did land and make contact we as humans would either kill them, put them in a circus, or the Gov't would lock them in a bunker and hide their existence (not that they haven't already... )

I did not personally see this as our communications center for the FD at Langley did not face the flightline but one night our Air traffic controller on duty about 0200 called me crying, said she saw something hovering over the runway and was terrified. She was the only one on duty and bugged out came down and ran across the lot to the station and came in. She was incredibly, and truly terrified at what she saw.

Her boss, who I knew, and some other folks I didn't (not in uniform) came in and got her. I never saw her again and her boss never spoke of her again. I asked him on more than one occasion about her and he would always just clam up and walk away. No one ever saw or heard from her again.

They asked me repeatedly what I saw and I kept telling them nothing, I had been in our center all night. Thank goodness they believed me.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:44 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

Anyone here remember a program on UK TV that was called

Alternative 3

It was broadcast by Independent TV and as a result - the phone switchboards were jammed by callers wanting more info / scared etc.

It was later revealed that the program was made for April 1 transmission but a scheduling error occurred and it was broadcast on a different date. This of course then destroyed the obvious link to April Fools Day and caused panic.

Here's a youtube link to the program ...

For years this film was hidden and even banned from showing ... occasionally a tape video would surface ... but it was not so easy to find. I searched for a long time and ended up with a poor grainy copy. Anglia TV (I'm sure that was the Tv Co. that made it originally) were said to have been ordered to destroy all copies.

Watch and enjoy !! I am sure that someone will recognise a certain B actor in it who pretends to be someone else !! You may have to search for a part ... as no-one seems to have a complete full version !

Nigel

Last edited by solentlife; 07-03-2018 at 05:42 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:38 PM
dahawk
Super Contributor

First, the eyes go ! LOL
Old 07-03-2018, 06:53 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
First, the eyes go ! LOL

Thank Goodness its only the eyes that go First LOL
Old 10-24-2018, 03:09 AM
Stick Dude

Well Ma'am, Im not sure what I see in the night sky over Dallas, im north of Dallas looking south. But I swear I see every morning before sun comes up, an odd light, that splits into 2 balls of light, then it goes back into one. Odd, it looks like there are silver wires or cables spinning around it, I looked in my Jason tele-scope and saw those things flapping along its side? Odd, I told my friends, they couldn't explain it either. I see it every morning, what ever the heck it is?