They Almost Arrested That SUCKER - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Off Topic Chit Chat Get to know other eflight modelers in the WattFlyer community here in this off topic forum. NO politics or religion discussion please (Holiday well wishes are ok)

They Almost Arrested That SUCKER

Old 07-04-2018, 01:43 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Default They Almost Arrested That SUCKER

They Almost Arrested SUCKER, Thank Goodness a Childs Life Was Saved, I and Others Prayed for the Childs Life, that it would Not Be Sacrificed. You wont hear this in the MSM , He is Going Down soon, Wake Up America and the World, as to what is really going on behind your back, Media Blackout no more, Go Anons, Go Autist, Go Q Team, Bring them All Down, and shine the light of GODs Righteousness on Your People.

This is a Wake up Call:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IVBYOdL2eM
Old 07-04-2018, 01:50 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

Chellie .... come on ....

I visit Geneva regularly and there is no way an event like that could occur in the street without someone reporting ... Geneva is alive 24hrs a day ...... you just could not do it ...

Yes - I wholly believe there are Govt secrets even conspiracies ... but this is just too far down the 'yer gotta be kidding me' road !!

Nigel
Old 07-04-2018, 02:47 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by solentlife View Post
Chellie .... come on ....

I visit Geneva regularly and there is no way an event like that could occur in the street without someone reporting ... Geneva is alive 24hrs a day ...... you just could not do it ...

Yes - I wholly believe there are Govt secrets even conspiracies ... but this is just too far down the 'yer gotta be kidding me' road !!

Nigel

Its Called a MEDIA BLACKOUT Nigel , They cover it up from the people/public

http://www.cirnow.com.au/report-atte...rest-the-pope/

http://www.cirnow.com.au/follow-up-t...rrest-attempt/

It will Seem Impossible to Believe, It will Shake Your World, ( Religious Leaders ) Do Your own Research, Thats all i ask.

Old 07-04-2018, 03:20 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

Oh Chellie ....

Really.

Bet they reported Little Green Men with bug eyes as well !!

Cheers ....

Nigel
Old 07-04-2018, 03:31 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by solentlife View Post
oh chellie ....

Really.

Bet they reported little green men with bug eyes as well !!

Cheers ....

Nigel

LOL
Old 07-04-2018, 03:48 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

OK ... lets look at all this seemingly Official Arrest event ...

First :

"The International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)" are a self appointed bunch who have no actual legal standing anywhere in the world.

Second :

The Common Law Arrest Warrant - anyone can print such and adding what appears to be official terms / clauses / stamps / Logo's etc. does not make it lawful or even a valid document. Its a piece of paper that has no Judicial Jurisdiction or Authority in any shape or form.

Third :

Common Law Sheriffs - are nothing more than Citizens and have no Law Enforcement Entitlement or Authority whatsoever. If they make arrest - it must be in the form of Citizens Arrest - with all the consequences that carries such as prosecution for public harassment etc.

...................... the list of crap they are goes on ...

IF the event occurred - lets just for sake of the 'story' that it did ... the Security Staff of the Pope having already in the past had a Pope SHOT while supposed protected will react 'hard' if a bunch of so called Sheriffs accost the Pope. To everyone except the Sheriffs and the ITCCS - the people trying to arrest the Pope are street people with no authority at all.

Not only that - but the Pope is a Head Of State as well as Head of a Church. That means he cannot be arrested even by PROPER Police / Authorities in such manner anyway.

I am no lover of the Church ... more lives in history have been lost because of Religion and Church Decrees than any other reason.
Church is proud to display wealth and riches - that in reality could feed all the poor and starving in the world.
No Pope or Priest has any call on Divine more than any other person .. so why are they allowed to be Un-Elected 'governors' of so many people ?
But this story smacks of sensationalism and bunkum !!

Sorry ... I'll get of the soap-box !!
Old 07-04-2018, 04:00 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

It will get interesting Down the Road, Even Q Anon Said the Pope was going to have a bad Month LOL

Yes, It seems that the Sheriffs have little Power, But they did stop a Possible child Sacrifice, and Brought attention to the Evil doings of the pope and his Staff. and its being Reported, Attention is what Evil does not want, It seems that they will be going after the Queen too. These People Are Evil.

In Rome, the Vatican has imposed a worldwide media blackout on the events in Geneva on June 21,
http://www.cirnow.com.au/follow-up-t...rrest-attempt/

https://qanon.pub/?q=pope

The Q Anon Team may be Potus, Generals and Intel Officers

Last edited by CHELLIE; 07-04-2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-04-2018, 04:52 PM
solentlife
Super Contributor

ITCCS claim they already convicted the Queen ... what absurd balderdash ...

The Queen and her Charities have helped more people over the years than most others put together.

nigel