I Got Really Lucky This Time - WattFlyer RC Electric Flight Forums - Discuss radio control eflight

Off Topic Chit Chat Get to know other eflight modelers in the WattFlyer community here in this off topic forum. NO politics or religion discussion please (Holiday well wishes are ok)

I Got Really Lucky This Time

Old 07-22-2018, 11:30 AM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Default I Got Really Lucky This Time

Hi Everyone Did I get Lucky, My son saw a Puddle of Water around the Stove in the Kitchen and along the Cabinets, I thought to myself, Oh No Not again, I thought I might have another broken water Pipe under the slab or the Bathroom tub Faucet might be leaking inside the Wall and Draining to the Kitchen side of the Wall, I Dried up the water and was looking where it might be Coming From, I moved the stove from the wall, no leaking around there, then i moved the fridge away from the Wall and Found the Leak, The Water line at the In line Water filter was folded and had a pin hole leak in it and the water was traveling along the Cabinet to the Stove area, WHEW I Got Lucky This time, well its time to Replace the in line Water filter anyway I repaired the water line and No More Leaks Take Care, Chellie
Old 07-22-2018, 12:17 PM
Panther
Super Contributor

I've got a dunny like that.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:18 PM
park
Clear !

Years ago I had a bad leak start under a bathroom sink while I was out of town for three days ! I was living alone then, now if the wife and I leave overnight the water gets cut off.
Old 07-22-2018, 06:59 PM
Abuelo

Originally Posted by CHELLIE View Post
Hi Everyone Did I get Lucky, My son saw a Puddle of Water around the Stove in the Kitchen and along the Cabinets, I thought to myself, Oh No Not again, I thought I might have another broken water Pipe under the slab or the Bathroom tub Faucet might be leaking inside the Wall and Draining to the Kitchen side of the Wall, I Dried up the water and was looking where it might be Coming From, I moved the stove from the wall, no leaking around there, then i moved the fridge away from the Wall and Found the Leak, The Water line at the In line Water filter was folded and had a pin hole leak in it and the water was traveling along the Cabinet to the Stove area, WHEW I Got Lucky This time, well its time to Replace the in line Water filter anyway I repaired the water line and No More Leaks Take Care, Chellie
Clean living paid off again.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:58 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by park View Post
Years ago I had a bad leak start under a bathroom sink while I was out of town for three days ! I was living alone then, now if the wife and I leave overnight the water gets cut off.

Hi Park Thats a good idea My Washing Machine is in the Garage, and every night I turn off the hot and cold water valves to make sure the Hoses dont burst over night, I use steel braided hoses, but they could still break, and everyone here, they normally dont turn off the water after there done with the Washing machine, so that is one of my Rituals, turn off the water before going to bed at night Take care, Chellie
Old 07-22-2018, 10:01 PM
CHELLIE
Super Contributor

Originally Posted by Abuelo View Post
Clean living paid off again.

Hi Abuelo I hope that was it Abuelo, Can I borrow your Motor Cycle next Weekend LOL