General Electric Discussions Talk about topics related to e-powered RC flying

T-28's Are you in the Scottsdale Area.

Old 04-09-2011, 03:02 AM
RoadKingAl
RoadKingAl

Smile T-28's Are you in the Scottsdale Area.

HI ALL, I AM IN THE PHOENIX AND WILL BE MOVING VERY SOON.

I have decided to offer my T-28's to any local cash buyers rather than move the planes. I also have lots of parts and 2 almost new DX-7 radios also for sale. Any interest give me a pm shout.

One plane has been repaired after a crash, The damage was only to the nose of the fuselage. This unit has a brand new fuselage that goes along with it. This plane has an power pack installed with the aluminum mount and ESC also. This aircraft has never flown with this power option. This power pack is very well known and can go straight vertical, this power pack carries a price tag of $100.00 Need Batteries and receiver transmitter to fly.

Perfect shape plane, needs a motor, esc, prop and also a receiver and transmitter and batteries to fly.

I have 2 Spectrum DX 7 transmitters for sale, that have less than 10 hours on them. Original boxes are available....

I can move this equipment with me, but I will be in Chicago for the summer. So either it sells or goes into local storage.

Brand new chargers and so much more, adapters lots of brand new props all brand new.... Remember for local Phoenix users.

Thanks Al