Beginners - Helis A forum where beginners can get help on the fundamentals for experts who know their stuff!

twister cp + aerofly deluxe

Old 08-06-2006, 07:52 AM
daz

Default twister cp + aerofly deluxe

Hi,
Since my last post i decided to buy a hummingbird v3 (FP) and flew it without to many accidents ( i am a complete novice) but found it to be rather flimsy in design....................one or two heavy landings later and i required completly new undercarrige .......vertical tail fit....and battery holder............not to expensive but given had training gear not what i expected.......

So ......i was in my local shop looking for a sim and saw a twister CP .......for all intense a puporse almost the same to look at but a hell of alot better made and incredible value for money.........i bought the copter along with aerofly proffesional deluxe simulator.............heres the thing...............when i flew the cp it was like i had been flying a couple of months in comparison to the V3.............Like a ferrari instead of a mini.........unbelievable ................totaly different feel..........

on to aeroflight...................cost me the same price of the hummingbird but my oh my.................if the piccalo model in the package doesnt fly exactly like my twister then i dont know what will...........unreal............like for like...........the flight physics are almost exact......get the picture.....

so what i am trying to say is that the twister and aerofly .......as a complete begginer.........where the right choice........for me as a novice......maybe you to

Hope my ramblings are of use